Chapter Sixty-Eight

EDITED

Louis - 21 weeks pregnant

Niall - 18 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

At twenty-one weeks, Louis snapped, so as to say.

Again, Harry was on his business trips, which had been even more regular lately, if that was even possible.

Louis didn't know the last time that Harry had been home, the last time he had slept soundly, eaten.

He had been having a nap, the triplets finally settling down enough for him to relax and maybe get a little shut eye. However, he was rudely awoken with a kick coming from one of his pups. He already knew that this one was going to be a bit of a handful when he/she was born. He had a small inclination that it might be one of the boys, but the babies moved all the time so it could be any of them. He struggled out of the bed and waddle-ran over to the bathroom, dry heaving.

He whimpered and heaved himself up to standing again, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He shuffled back to the bed and curled up on Harry's side.

The Alpha scent had disappeared a while ago.

He picked up a jumper and brought it to his nose, sniffing and making sure that the jumper smelled of his Alpha.

It didn't.

Louis sniffled and chucked the jumper across the room.

He picked up something else at random, a tee-shirt, repeating the procedure.

Again, it smelt just like Louis.

Louis sat up and reached for a bundle of fabric, containing tee-shirts, jumpers, even boxers, bringing them to his face and sniffing.

Absolutely nothing.

He cried out and ran across the room, opening the wardrobe and falling to his knees. Most of Harry's things were either on the other side of the room or away with Harry.

Louis grabbed anything he could get his hands on, bringing them to his face and breathing in deeply.

Again, nothing.

Louis threw them away from him, going back to get more, but there was absolutely nothing.

He continued to grab bundles, until the wardrobe was spread around him, nothing left to grab.

By now, Louis was screaming in anguish. He bent his legs and wrapped his arms around them as tight as he could with the bump.

He was crying, screaming nonsensically.

He had lost Harry.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!