Chapter Twelve

EDITED

Sorry, I was at school, but at least 100 reads again last night? You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!

This is a short one again, sorry

copyright to me

Louis closed his eyes and leaned into Niall's embrace, the tears still streaming down his face. He had told the four other boys everything, well wrote down everything. The only thing he didn't do was tell them the Alpha's name. 

By the end of the truth-telling, Louis' face was tearstained, fresh tears welling in his eyes. Niall had finished crying, but was still sniffling slightly, his arms wrapped tightly around the other Omega and rocking them both back and forth.

Zayn had went to stand outside the closed door, furious at himself that he hadn't been there to protect him, who he felt was already part of the Pack.

Liam's face had gone solemn. He felt how badly Niall was being affected by Louis' experience and had moved up onto the bed as well, wrapping his arms around both of the crying Omegas. 

However, Harry had definitely taken it the worst. When Louis was finished, he got up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He was absolutely furious, his eyes blood red. He had thought about who had pestered his Omega, but he couldn't be exactly certain and didn't want to jump to conclusions, fucking someone up when it could have been someone else.

He walked down to the first floor and walked out the house, avoiding any of his Pack mates. He found a calmness in the forest and walked around it. One thing he was certain of was that he would look after Louis for now on, if it killed him.

While Harry was trying to calm himself down, Louis' tears had finally stopped and his breathing had evened out. He gently unwound himself from Niall and Liam, to their dismay. He picked up the notebook and pen that had slid onto the floor, where he had been writing what had happened the night before, flipped to a nice, clean page and wrote, home?, showing it to Niall.

Niall gulped in a breath, then read what it said. He looked up at Louis and whispered, his voice hoarse from crying, "Yeah, if you want?"

Louis nodded and stood up, pulling Niall up with him.

Liam quickly stood up. "I'll take you home, Louis. Niall can stay here."

Louis slowly nodded - he did trust Liam to some extent, after all if Niall trusted him and was treated well by him, Louis could trust him.

Liam led Louis out of the room, getting a look of sympathy from Zayn, which he slightly smiled at, hoping to convey that he was okay. He was led out of the house and into the garage, helped into a jeep. He typed his address into the satnav, knowing Liam didn't know where he lived.

Louis curled up in the passenger seat, arms wrapped tight around his legs, and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep even though it was unintentional. A few tears slipped out of his eyes, the memory of Harry walking out without saying anything, the thought that he now hates him, beating in his brain. Because of this, he didn't see the curly haired boy standing against a tree lining the road, his eyes inhuman and red.

30 reads again for an update? It's not like it's any bother to you lot! Comment and vote! Tell your friends!