Chapter Thirty-Two

EDITED

If you comment, I always try to comment back, but right now Wattpad is being stupid and sometimes it won't let me comment, so just bear with me!

copyright to me

The next morning, Louis found himself dressed in a jumper, that smelled like Harry and which reached his knees, and a pair of jogging bottoms that dragged across the floor. They were massive on him, but the couple were only recently Mated, so there was no way that Harry's Omega was wearing someone else's clothes, not even a fellow Omega's. Niall's scent was nothing compared to the intoxication of Louis'.

Louis was wrapped tightly around Harry, like a koala, as Harry took them down to the kitchen. Louis still looked a little bit in shock, confused and perplexed at everything, and was extremely tired, absolutely pliant for him. He had completely submitted to his Omega instincts, and Harry didn't know if he liked that or not, even though Louis now relied on him.

When they arrived in the kitchen, Harry was shooed to the table with Louis by his mother, telling him that she would make the breakfast for the couple, considering that it was the afternoon and everyone else had already finished lunch.

When Harry settled in a chair, with Louis cradled sideways across his lap, Louis looked up and around. He looked up at Harry, poking his cheek to get all of Harry's attention.

Harry looked down at his Omega with a hum, wondering what was wrong. Louis pointed over his shoulder at the empty room except for Anne.

"School's on, little Omega," he explained, tightening his arms around his Omega.

Louis instinctively shrunk at that word, clutching onto his shirt.

"Don't worry, you're officially mine now, no one can touch you again," he whispered, rubbing his thumb in circles against Louis' thigh, his other hand rubbing comfortingly against the Omega's little pudgy belly.

There might be a puppy in there, he thought.

They both looked up at Anne when there was the clatter of plates being dropped onto the counter.

"Officially?" she whispered, then turned to them, a wild look in her eyes.

Louis naturally shrank closer to his Alpha, body and mind going into threat mode. At the change in his Omega, Harry folded him into a ball and held him protectively against his chest, looking at his mother with a hard glare. Even though he knew that he could trust her, he was only recently Mated and so was in protective mode.

Louis whimpered when the woman stepped closer to them, making Harry growl.

"Oh, shut up, Harry," Anne snapped, just continuing to walk over, ignoring Louis' little whimpers and paws at Harry's shirt for safety.

Even though Louis had already met this woman, he was still in the clouded mind from a knotting and didn't really know what was happening.

The Omega woman ignored the inhuman signs from her son and future son-in-law, continuing over. When she finally reached them, she kneeled down and tentatively reached up to the collar of Louis' jumper, pulling it down slightly. She grinned when she saw the teeth marks and slight bruising. When she nearly touched the Mark, Harry snapped and he slapped her hand away, alternating between growling at his mother and making reassuring noises for his Mate.

When he pulled the jumper back up so that it covered Louis' neck again and rested his fingers gently around his throat, so that his mother couldn't see the Mark and showed that Louis was his, Louis finally relaxed again, melting into him and purring for his Alpha.

"Breakfast," Harry reminded her in a growl.

She nodded and smiled, overlooking the fact that she was more powerful than her son and that he shouldn't be ordering her around. She raised herself to her feet again, walking over to the counter and finishing breakfast.

When she was done, she set two plates, utensils and cups of tea down in front of the couple, then brought over the dishes of hot food and a plate of fresh croissants.

Harry started loading up his plate to an Alpha mountain, while Louis sat motionless. He looked down at his still Omega, wondering why he wasn't taking anything, and noticed that Louis had fallen asleep again.

Gently, he shook him awake. "Wake up, my little Omega."

Louis grumbled but opened his eyes.

Harry set a croissant on the his plate. "At least eat something."

Louis groaned, but relented and allowed Harry to hand him over the croissant. He sat curled up in his lap, picking each layer of skin off the bread and eating it delicately. Harry kept one arm wrapped tightly around his Omega, the other bringing the food to his lips.

Anne watched on fondly from the kitchen door.

90 reads to update? Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!