Chapter Seventy

EDITED

I have been waiting for this scene!

Louis - 21 weeks pregnant

Niall - 18 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Louis woke up in Niall and Liam's room.

It took a minute to orient himself again, but he caught the smell of something that he hadn't smelt in so long and it enticed him.

He jumped out of the bed and waddled down the stairs, to the kitchen. He stood outside and listened in through the little crack in the door where it was slightly open.

"I'm going to kill you!" Niall screamed.

Louis startled slightly, but held back from making a noise, opening the door a little bit more, to be able to see what was going on.

Liam had his arms wrapped below Niall's belly, holding the struggling Niall back from jumping on Harry. 

Harry who was standing in front of them, a guilty look on his face and twirling his fingers together.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered.

Louis had to hold himself back from moving or making a sound at the hurt in his Alpha's voice.

"Sorry isn't bloody good enough! You're supposed to be his Alpha, not running off!" Niall screamed, reaching out his arms to see if he could still strangle Harry from this distance...maybe if Liam loosened his arms a little bit? He was only a couple of inches away from crushing Harry's windpipe.

"Why the Hell did you go away so much, Harry?" Liam asked through gritted teeth. Always the voice of reason and calm, even he was tempted to let Niall go and absolutely throttle Harry, make him pay for what he had put Louis through for the past...he couldn't even remember the last time he was home. By doing this to Louis, it had indirectly affected Niall, his own Omega that he was supposed to protect with his life.

"I-I don't know," Harry stuttered out shyly, not the big, bad Alpha any more, who was supposed to be looking after everyone in the Pack and especially his little Omega.

"You better not have another Omega!" Niall screamed.

Louis nearly fell to his knees.

"No, of course not," Harry said strongly, sternly.

"Then what the fuck is your problem?" Liam shouted.

Louis had never heard Liam swear before.

Harry opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

"You left your pregnant Omega, pregnant with triplets. Do you even care?" Niall growled out. He could feel Liam's grip slipping and he was going to use that to his full advantage.

"I do care!" Harry insisted, voice rising.

"Then you better start showing it!" Niall went back to the screaming, wanting to get his message across. "You are everything to him and you've taken everything from him!"

Louis took this as the time to step in. He eased open the door and padded into the room on his bare feet. "Please don't blame Harry," he whispered, voice croaky.

Liam dropped his arms, but Niall was too much in shock to do anything except stand there and turn towards the strange voice but familiar boy.

"What?" Niall whispered, jaw ready to drop.

Harry could only look at his Omega guiltily.

Louis couldn't look at him, knowing that he'd break again. "Don't blame Harry. He is just being the good Alpha of the Pack."

"You're pregnant - " Liam started, but a shake of Louis' head cut him off.

"I'm an Omega, that's my job." A hand involuntarily flew to his stomach, feeling a bit of nauseous. "Can everyone please just be quiet? It's always so loud and I can't take this anymore. I don't know what to do anymore." He sniffled.

Harry took a step forward, but Louis quickly stepped back. Harry gave him a dejected look.

"Everyone just leave me alone. I just want to have these pups then everything will be sorted out. I-I don't want to live here anymore and I don't want to be with you anymore," Louis whispered, full on tears, not able to look at his mate.

"Please, Louis - "Harry pleaded, but again Louis cut him off.

"What are the genders of your babies?" Louis whispered.

Harry was taken aback. "W-what?"

Louis looked up at him and locked eyes, finally. "What are the genders of your babies?" he said stronger.

"Louis, I-I - "

Louis shook his head. "Niall." He turned to the boy who had become a friend, but who he had shoved away lately. "Please help me pack. I am done," he whispered brokenly, turning and walking swiftly out of the room. Well, as swiftly as a person could be when six months pregnant.

"Louis!" Harry cried out, but the door was already closed.

"Well done," Niall growled, walking to the door, "you've ruined your Omega, Harry."

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!