Chapter Sixteen

EDITED

What does everyone think about the Elounor split? Personally, I'm a little bit devastated because of it - they were going out for so long!

This is a really long chapter!

copyright to me

Louis ran into the Pack House, leaving the door open behind him. He frantically looked around the ground floor, but there was no one about. He ran up the stairs to the first floor and to the communal living room. A couple of people were gathered there, but not the person that he wanted to see: Niall. Niall was an Omega and would understand what he was going through.

The few people in the room looked up. One person took a step towards to him, but he was a stranger, so Louis quickly turned and ran down past all the bedrooms. Although he could find no sign of Niall, he could smell his scent. He ran towards the room where his scent was the strongest, a bedroom.

But, he still wasn't there.

Louis didn't know what do to and his whimpers increased in both volume and frequency. He slowly closed the door and took a step back, so he was standing in the hall, staring at the closed door.

What was he going to do?

"Louis, sweetheart?"

Harry!

Louis turned to see the man he was falling in love with.

An Alpha.

Again, Louis whimpered and took a step back.

"Louis?" He took a step forward.

Louis tried to fight it, but he just couldn't hold himself back. He ran to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping his arms and legs around the Alpha desperately.

Harry held him tight in his arms, rubbing his back and hair soothingly. "What's wrong, little Omega?" he shushed him.

This only made Louis cry harder. He was an Omega, useless and stupid.

"Hush, my darling, tell me what's wrong."

All Louis could do was wail: he couldn't tell him anything.

"What about - what about if you write it down, yeah?" Harry tried to console the little Omega, but Louis looked so broken.

Harry turned and walked upstairs, to the Alpha floor. He took Louis into his own room, setting him on the bed, where he immediately curled in on himself. Harry quickly walked over to his desk, grabbing a notebook and pen, trying to get back to Louis as quickly as possible.

"Darling, write down what's wrong, okay?" Harry pleaded.

He set the things down on the bed, then sat down himself, pulling Louis into his lap and handing him the notebook and pen.

Louis quickly scribbled down something, then shoved the notebook away from him, curling up in Harry's lap.

Harry looked down at the tear-stained page. Scrawled across it badly, probably because of his blurred vision, was STUPID OMEGA.

Harry gasped and tightened his hold around him. "You are not stupid, my love. You are a beautiful, lovely Omega, okay? Omega's are lovely, delicate creatures who everyone loves."

Louis shook his head violently - Omega's were hated.

"Where is Louis?" an Irish voice shouted from downstairs, followed by heavy footsteps running up to the third floor.

Louis whimpered and struggled to get out of his grasp, so he could go to his fellow Omega, but Harry held him down in his lap.

Niall suddenly ran into the room, Liam following closely behind. As soon as he saw Louis, he ran over to the bed and knelt on the floor, taking Louis' face in his hands.

"What's wrong?" he asked, tears streaming down his own face.

Harry handed Niall over the notebook, who took it with an inquisitive look. His eyes read over the words again and again, trying to take it in. Then, he threw the notebook across the room, blue eyes flashing in fury.

"You are not stupid, okay? No Omega's are stupid. Maybe not where you are from, but here you are a fucking prized object, you hear me?" Niall growled, seething.

This grabbed Louis' attention, stiffening his back, the tears stopping and giving Niall his whole attention.

"You remember that, right? You use your Omega powers over the Alphas." He smirked. "Use it to your advantage and make them do anything for you. You are not weak."

Louis was slightly smiling, hands fisted in Harry's shirt loosely as he turned towards Niall on his lap. He nodded.

"Who said you're stupid?" Liam interjected softly, placing his hand on Niall's shoulder. He knew how he got when faced with the thought of Omega's being weak.

Louis' whole body stiffened and he shook his head violently, curling in on himself again.

"It's okay, sweetheart, you don't have to say anything unless you want to," Harry reassured him.

Louis relaxed and nodded lazily.

"We'll leave you two alone," Liam whispered, running his fingers through Niall's hair to try and soothe his Omega.

Niall sighed, but stood up. He stroked Louis' hair, then left with Liam, closing the bedroom door behind them.

"You want to stay here tonight, sweetheart?" Harry asked, nuzzling Louis' hair and playing with his fingers.

Louis gently shook his head, but placed his head under his chin and rubbed his nose against Harry's throat.

"Do you want to stay here for a couple of hours, then I'll leave you home?"

Louis sighed happily and nodded.

"You go to sleep, my little Omega. I'll be here, always."

With that, Louis fell asleep, cocooned in the delicious warmth and smell of her safe Alpha.

***

A couple of hours later, when it was dark outside, Harry drove Louis back to his house in a comfortable silence, his hand resting on Louis' thigh.

Harry watched the house from his car parked on the other side of the road, while Louis quietly closed the front door behind him and a light upstairs switched on. Louis appeared at the window, closing the curtains, then the light switched off again.

Harry was satisfied and drove off.

Yeah, sorry about that.

45 reads again to update? Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and tell your FRIENDS!