Chapter Forty-One

EDITED

Now, this is going to sound harsh, but it honestly isn't meant to sound that way, okay? I already know how many kids Louis is going to have, because I have everything planned out and loads more chapters already written out. I am not going to change how many kids he has now, okay?

Louis - 6 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Harry and Louis stayed off school for a week, so latter could get over the worst of his morning sickness. When he was able to last a day without being physically sick, he wanted to go back to school.

"Little Omega, why don't you stay off for now on?"

Louis viciously shook his head, throwing his shirt over his head and pulling his hoodie on.

"Louis, I don't want you going to school: you're pregnant," he insisted.

Louis grabbed a notebook and a pen, stabbing the paper as he wrote with a scowl on his face. One month not nine!

"No, you're six weeks, near two months. You should take off."

Louis threw the paper and pen at him, before grabbing his shoes and storming out of the room.

"Louis!"

He flicked his hand dismissively at his Alpha, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Louis, please," Harry pleaded when he got to the kitchen as well.

Louis scoffed and went to get some cereal, but then thought better of it and grabbed a banana. He sat down beside Niall and pulled the jar of peanut butter over to himself instead.

"What's wrong?" Niall whispered to Louis.

Louis scowled and pointed at the Alpha who sat down beside him.

"What happened?" Niall sighed, turning so he could face him. "Mummy Niall is here."

"Ah, Niall - " Liam tried to interject, but Louis threw the spoon that was in the jar at the Alpha.

"Yeah, stay out of this, Daddy Liam!" Niall snapped, placing a reassuring hand on Louis' arm and squeezing for comfort.

Louis burst into tears, placing his arms around his stomach and squeezing his little baby.

"Louis?" Niall cried, standing up and pulling his shuddering friend into his arms.

"Louis, you can go to school, okay? I won't hold you back!" Harry pleaded, down on his knees at Louis' feet.

Louis' head popped up with a smile. He nodded at Harry, grabbed his spoon from Liam and dug into his disgusting breakfast again.

"What's going on here? Is everyone okay?" Zayn said as he walked over to the two couples as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"My baby mama's cunning," Harry said fondly, running his hand through the mama in question's hair and pulling him into his side instead of Niall's.

"Did that just happen?" Liam whispered to Niall, whining when his Omega brushed his finger over the bump forming on his forehead.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS! Remember to vote which boy and girl name you like the most!