Chapter Fifty-One

EDITED

Louis - 8 weeks pregnant

Niall - 5 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Louis pointed to the three babies for Niall and Liam to see, hand never leaving his stomach.

"Can't believe you're having triplets," Niall whispered, mesmerised by the black and white photo in front of him.

"The big, bad Alpha is having triplets," Liam teased, playfully punching Harry's arm.

"I can't believe it," the Alpha in question whispered. He couldn't take his eyes away from the picture.

"Triplets!"

The two expecting couples turned to the exclamation at the door.

"Triplets and you weren't going to tell me?" Perrie shouted, running over to the bed and sitting beside Louis, who pointed out the three babies.

"Can't believe that there is going to be three Styles babies," Zayn sighed.

"I want to be Godmother," Perrie suddenly squealed.

Niall gasped. "No damn way, I am the fucking Godmother!"

"Nu uh!"

"Ya huh!"

Louis slammed his hands over both of their mouths, shushing them. He slowly pulled away his hands, shushing the squeak that came from Niall. He pointed at Baby A, which the doctor had written on the sonogram, then at Niall. Then, he pointed at Baby B, pointing at Perrie.

Perrie and Niall looked at each other in confusion.

"You both get to be the Godmothers of one child," Harry gently clarified.

Perrie and Niall looked at each other blankly, then smiled and pounced on Louis, knocking him back on the bed. Harry stepped forward, but when he heard Louis giggling, he backed off.

"But, what about Baby C?" Zayn asked.

"Louis and I have both agreed that my mother will be their Godmother," Harry explained with a soft smile.

"Niall," Liam said softly.

Niall hummed and pulled away from his fellow Omega, sitting up and looking at his Alpha.

Liam gave him a pointed look and the Mated couple had a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Okay," Niall whispered. He stood up and walked over to Liam. He sighed before he started. "Liam and I have some news."

Zayn laughed. "What, you're pregnant as well?"

"Well, yeah," Liam said.

"Oh, shit," Perrie said, then she squealed, running up and grabbing Niall, dragging him back to the bed so she could hug the Omega's at the same time.

"I can't believe that you kept that from me, Liam," Zayn pouted.

"Well, we weren't going to say anything until the first trimester was over, but he's only five weeks. You've been told early, so be damn grateful!" Liam snapped, rolling his eyes and turning his back on Zayn.

Zayn stood in shock, then looked at the smirking Harry. "What just happened?" he whispered.

"Oh, the sleep deprivational joys of morning sickness," he sang and grinned, patting Liam's back comfortingly.

I think I've sprained my ankle again...

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!