Chapter Eighty-Four

EDITED

Louis - 24 weeks pregnant

Niall - 21 weeks pregnant

copyright

"Okay, let's do this," Louis pep-talked, as he marched (waddled) into battle (the bedroom) with his weapon (a paintbrush) poised in his hand, wearing a dungarees and a shirt of Harry's. The dungarees suspenders were undone because of his belly, so they were lying by his sides, the front flapping over his thighs.

"Are you sure you should be painting when pregnant?" Harry asked, worried.

"Shut up, Harry, I'm fine."

Harry sighed and nodded. No way was he going to oppose his Omega when he was set on something. The  builders were finally finished and the furniture had arrive yesterday, so Louis wanted to move back into the fully-furnished bedroom this evening, no matter what.

Harry opened up the can of pale blue paint.

They painted in a comfortable silence, the radio humming along in the background, the couple occasionally singing random words. Harry took the top and bottom of the walls because Louis could only do what he could reach, one hand resting over his belly at all times.

"Oops," Harry laughed, as he flicked the paint brush so a bit of paint landed on Louis' cheek.

Louis gasped and turned to Harry with a false scowl. "Hi," he said sarcastically, slapping his paintbrush directly across Harry's cheek, nose and then meeting the other cheek.

So, that developed, obviously because it was those two, into a paint fight. Let's just say that it took longer than was expected, and necessary, for the bedroom to be painted and to meet Louis' high standards.

By the end of it, Louis was wiping the clean heels of his hands over Harry's eyes, to get rid of the gush of paint glooping down his face because Louis had just picked up the can and dumped the whole thing over Harry's head, ready to finally win the fight.

"I love you," Louis whispered.

"Love you too, little Omega," Harry whispered, pecking Louis' cheeks even though there was paint.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!