Chapter Thirteen

EDITED

This chapters are coming fast, aren't they?

copyright to me

The rest of the week continued in the fashion of Louis starting to spend his lunches in the library again and becoming closer to Niall.

However, what no one was expecting was Niall getting his Heat the following week, obviously Liam and him then taking school off for the duration. So now, Louis had no one. He hadn't talked to or even seen Zayn nor Harry since Monday night and didn't particularly wish to see them.

He seemed to be fine by himself, although that changed on the Wednesday.

Niall's heat had finished the night before and he texted Louis that he would definitely be in school on the Thursday again, he also asked if Louis would come over that afternoon and help him and Liam with what they had missed. Louis instantly agreed, but he didn't know how he would get to the Pack House because he couldn't remember how to get there. Niall texted back explaining that Harry and Zayn would take him and, even though Louis was a bit hesitant, he agreed.

His nerves were already on high alert, worried about having to be in a car with Harry and Zayn, but he was consoled with the fact that at the end he was going to get to see Niall again, so he would fight through it.

It was a normal change between the last two classes, almost there, and he was getting shoved around as other people rushed to get to their last lecture of the day. He was pushed particularly hard, but didn't think anything about it, not until his shoulders were grabbed and his back was pressed against the wall. Louis struggled against the tight hold, especially when he saw who was holding him, but he didn't succeed in doing anything except losing energy. He whined high in the back of his throat, hoping someone would realise that he's an Omega in distress, but if someone turned to help the poor Omega, they would see the powerful Alpha looming over him and would quickly move on, not wanting to get involved.

Louis' wrists were being held against the wall high above his head, his legs thrashing around because he was being held up higher than his feet could touch the ground, but David was able to dodge them swiftly. He watched in dismay, David watching in joy, while the hall emptied, people going off to their lectures.

"You can't get away now, pretty Omega," he growled directly into his ear, licking the shell of his ear.

Louis recoiled in disgust. After being able to avoid this man twice before, he was now caught by him in somewhere that should be secure. This was just like his last day at his previous school.

David moved his wrists into one large hand, moving his free hand down Louis' side and curving it around his plump backside. Louis froze, then strengthened his attempts of struggle.

"No wet yet, pretty Omega? I better change that."

A few tears slid down Louis' cheeks as the Alpha moved his hand from his backside to the front of his trousers.

"What the fuck are you doing?" a rough, animalistic voice roared from the end of the corridor.

Louis sighed. He recognised that voice and had never been as relieved to see the Alpha.

"You are touching my Omega!" Harry roared in his Alpha voice.

Louis whimpered, affected by Harry's dominance; he could feel his boxers dampening a little bit, but still kept his head unclouded, knowing he was still in danger.

David dropped him as Harry started marching towards them, swiftly turning and walking away in the other direction.

Harry glared after the Alpha, but his focus right now was on the scared Omega.

He crouched down in front of the small, shaking figure. "Louis, you okay?"

The Omega looked up, then took a step away from him, back pressed against the wall now, gulping in fear.

"I am so sorry, my little Omega. I scared you and I never want to scare you. Please, I am so sorry. Forgive me?"

Louis sniffed, looked him in the eye and nodded.

Harry smiled and stood, pulling the Omega into his arms. Louis breathed in deeply and was instantly calmed by his scent.

"Let's get you back to class, yeah? I'll stay with you, then we can go back to the Pack House - Niall texted me."

Louis nodded excitedly and beamed up at him. Harry softly pulled away from him, wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him back to his class, knowing which class Niall and Liam should have had.

Louis was proud when Harry sat beside him in Niall's seat, even though he shouldn't even be in this class, an arm wrapped tightly around Louis' waist and growling at the teacher when she tried to kick him out.

30 reads for an update again? Remember that I love you all!