Chapter Forty-Three

EDITED

So, the last chapter didn't have 100 reads when I updated this, but I'm going to bed now and didn't want to leave you lot hanging for too long!

Warning: violence

Louis - 6 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

"So, where the fuck is he?" Harry spat, growling at Niall.

I told him to stay off school.

"David could have taken him anywhere by now, so if you moved your backside maybe we could find him quicker?" Niall sassed back - he was not going to back down to this Alpha, who really should be somewhere else right now, you know preferably saving his six week pregnant Omega? But, that's just a suggestion.

Harry growled and slammed his hands down on the table for good measure, then marched out of the cafe, following firstly Niall's scent to where the two Omega's had been separated, then followed Louis' scared one to the bathroom.

"Harry, please control yourself," Liam shouted after him, pulling Niall along as he ran to catch up with the other Alpha.

"He deserves what he gets," Harry sneered, pushing open the door and stomping into the bathroom.

To find his Omega being bent over the sink, on his front, bump in the sink and, thank God, not being pressed against the clay ring, but his relief was short lived because the other Alpha was behind Louis, hand in Louis' hair.

Harry growled and his Alpha took over.

He grabbed the back of David's shirt, pulling him back and pressing his back into the wall.

"My Omega," he growled, spitting in David's face.

David laughed. "Mine now."

Harry snapped, eyes glowing red. His hand curled into a fist and he landed punch after punch to David's face, holding him up by the hand curled around his collar.

When Liam pulled Harry away, David fell to the floor, blood seeping from his nose and split lip.

His eyes snapped open and he growled, grabbing onto Harry's ankle and trying to pull him down, when a tiny foot snapped down on his wrist, making a sickening crack against the tiles, the Alpha yowling in pain, his other hand lifting to cradle the broken bone.

Harry looked over at his crazed looking Omega, hair and eyes wild, hand instinctively at his tummy. "I have it from here, little Omega," he said with a soft smile, before his face hardened and he turned back to the Alpha who he was going to hurt, hurt as much as he had hurt his Omega.

Harry swung his now free leg and landed kick after kick on David's body, not caring where the Hell they landed.

"Harry," Liam said, but he was ignored. "Harry!" he shouted, pulling the Alpha away from his prey. "He's knocked-out, he's done," he tried to explain.

Harry stumbled back with the strength of his friend, but went back to finish the job - he wasn't happy with the son-of-a-bitch being unconscious, he wanted him dead!

He froze when he heard heart-jerking jobs. Slowly, he turned to see his little Omega crying in the corner, hands covering the small swell of his belly, Niall trying to block his view and comfort him.

Harry turned his attention to his little Omega instead. He stepped towards him, but stopped when his Omega jerked and stepped away from him, hands clenching on his stomach.

Harry depleted.

He whined high and bared his throat to the smaller person, showing his submission to his little Omega.

Finally, Louis whined back and moved around Niall, falling into the arms of his Alpha.

"Told you not to come to school today."

100 reads to update! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!