Chapter Forty-Seven

EDITED

Louis - 7 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

"Don't get it too damn blond!" Niall cried out, trying to jerk away from Perrie, but the Gamma grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked his head back.

Louis watched on, silently giggling.

"It ain't that blond, it's the same shade we used last time. Sit still or it will be your face that's dyed," Perrie scolded, getting back to work.

They were in Perrie's room and she was dying Niall's hair, whilst Louis was sitting on the bed and enjoying the show, wondering if he could guilt Harry into making him popcorn.

The two continued to argue about the shade of the blond, never actually getting any dye near Niall's head, until Zayn knocked on the door once and walked in, giving Perrie a quick peck on the lips with a quiet, "Hey, baby doll", and plopping himself down on the bed beside Louis.

"So, how have you been, Louis?" he asked the criss-cross boy, Zayn leaning back on his elbows.

Louis gave him a thumbs up, a bright smile on his face.

"He absolutey glows, right Zayn?" Niall asked, a smile on his face from his friend's happiness.

Louis blushed while Zayn laughed and said, "Yeah, he's glowing, Niall."

"The morning sickness still bad?" Perrie questioned.

Louis shook his head with a scrunch of his nose: it wasn't that bad anymore.

"When's the next ultrasound?" Zayn asked.

None of them noticed how Niall had gone quiet and his face had gone pale.

Louis held up a single finger.

"One week?" Perrie asked.

Louis nodded and smiled again - he was going to get another sonogram to put in his memory box, he was so excited.

"Do you know what's going to happen?" Zayn asked.

Louis shook his head.

"Maybe you'll get to hear the heartbeats?" Perrie whispered.

No one was looking at the Irish boy now.

Louis excitedly nodded, a hopeful gleam in his eye.

Perrie squealed and Zayn watched his Mate in excitement, he really couldn't wait till him and Perrie were having children.

Their heads snapped up when the door slammed shut and the chair which Niall had been sitting on was empty.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!