Chapter Sixty-Three

EDITED

I am so sorry this took so long to put up, but I didn't get home from school until late, and then I had to do homework, and then my school was holding a concert and I had to go to support my friends. I have been very busy today!

Louis - 17 weeks pregnant

Niall - 14 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

A day later, Harry left again. His phone calls were becoming sparser. When he came home a few days later, he quickly left again for another 'business meeting'.

Louis felt like his world was falling apart.

He couldn't eat, he couldn't sleep.

Niall ran into Louis' bedroom one night when he could hear Louis screaming and crying. He ran over to the bed and shook the Omega awake, then cradled him against his chest while Louis sobbed and held one of Harry's jumpers against his nose.

"What's wrong, Louis?" Niall whispered, trying to make soothing noises whilst rocking Louis back and forth.

Louis could only cry.

"Write it down for me?" he whispered.

Louis violently shook his head: if he wrote down what he was thinking, it would make it more real.

That Harry was going to leave him.

***

Later that week, Louis was sitting on the padded table in Dr. Casper's office for another ultrasound.

Harry had left the day before again, so Louis had Niall to hold his hand while the doctor moved the wand around his massive stomach.

"So, this is a special ultrasound," the doctor teased.

Louis lifted an eyebrow.

"You get to find out the genders," he whispered, like it was a massive secret.

Louis squealed in joy, Niall loving that his body was practically vibrating on the table.

"So, where's Harry?"

"He's on a business trip," Niall said for Louis. He could feel how Louis tried not to let any of his negative emotions show.

"Alright. Anyway, lets find out the genders of these babies!" Robert cried, lifting up the wand and placing it on the sticky stuff on Louis' stomach, moving it around.

Louis and Niall looked away, not wanting anything to be revealed just yet.

Niall helped him off the table when the doctor told them to go and sit down, Louis cleaning the stuff off his belly.

Like the other times, Robert slid the sonogram across the table in front of them, the three babies circled.

"Okay, so this one," he pointed to Baby A, "is a..."

Niall and Louis looked at him expectantly.

"A boy," the doctor whispered.

Louis couldn't help but start giggling, small hands going to his belly.

"Baby B is another boy, and Baby C is a little girl," he cooed.

Louis felt like he was going to cry and Niall just sat there, stunned, because he had never actually believed that his best friend was going to have kids.

Louis tentatively took the sonogram from the desk and left the room. He walked up to his bedroom, holding onto it firmly with one arm wrapped around his belly.

When he got to his room, he plopped himself down in Harry things on the bed and took his phone from the bedside table, taking a picture of the sonogram. He typed out a quick message to Harry, saying that he was going to be the father of two wee boys and a little girl, then attached the photo.

He fell asleep with the phone in his hand, a jumper placed over his belly.

In the morning he found a simple 'That's great' messaged back.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!