Chapter Thirty-One *MATURE*

copyright

Louis woke up the next morning to find out that there was a long, thick leg between his thighs, which was rubbing against his hole. He slowly opened his eyes to see Harry, awake, lying on top of him, his eyes still glowing a slight red, watching him.

Louis watched his mate, his mate, as he leaned down, keeping eye contact, and kissing the mark on his neck. This made Louis gasp, his back arhcing and his backside unintentionally rubbing against Harry's thigh.

This seemed to get the Alpha, who was still in rut, riled up, taking this as an accomplishment. Harry ran a large hand down Louis' chest to his cock, wrapping a loose hand around it. Louis gasped and arched into his hand again.

Harry shushed him, pumping the small boy a couple of times, then moved his hand down, rubbing firmly against his perineum, before placing a fingertip over his leaking hole.

Louis gased, his face flushed, moving his hips so he could try and get that finger into him.

Harry smirked and pulled his hand away, throwing the blanket away that was on top of them and leaning back on his ankles. He grabbed Louis by the hips, moving him onto his stomach.

"Hands and knees," Harry growled.

Louis struggled with his lax muscles to pick himself up onto his hands and knees, but he eventually succeeded, letting his torso rest against the pillow that Harry placed under his hips. His cock was snug between the pillow and his stomach.

"My little Omega," Harry hummed, leaning over Louis so that his hands were resting on the bed beside Louis and his knees were also on the outside of Louis'. He slowly and firmly grinded his heavy cock down against Louis' backside, loving the little moaning that was emmitted by the boy. "My delicious little Omega."

Harry lifted away one hand and placed it between Louis' shoulder blades, applying pressure so that Louis would get the hint to lower himself to his elbows. He then ran that had loveingly down his back to the crack of his backside.

"Such a good little Omega for your Alpha, hm?" Harry whispered, lowering his head so that his chin was resting against Louis' shoulder, turning his face so that his mouth was right against Louis' ear.

Harry dragged one of his fingers down Louis' crack, resting it again over his clenching hole. Slowly, he pushed it in.

Louis mewled under him, bucking his hips back to meet his hand.

Harry thrusted in the finger a couple of times, then added another finger. He scissored them, tryng to strecth Louis for what was to come. When he was satisfied that Louis was strecthed, he went in search of Louis' prostreate. It was easy to find, Harry already memorising every bit of Louis' body.

Harry rubbed his fingers against his prostrate. "Lets see if you can come, little Omega," Harry whispered harshly.

Louis moaned and panted, raising one hand and pulling the other pillow down to his face, so he could bury his face in it, biting it.

Harry got a particularly harsh jab to Louis' prostrate, and Louis instantly came, his body shaking and convulsing under the Alpha, backside clenching hard around Harry's fingers.

Harry growled in satisfaction, pulling his fingers free. He moved up onto his knees, so he was kneeling behind Louis, wrapping his fingers tight around Louis' large hips. He positioned himself and without warning, thrusted deep into his little Omega.

Louis whined high in his throat, his hips bumping back aginst Harry's to take the big cock deeper into him.

"Does my little Omega want his big Alpha's knot?" Harry teased gruffly, pulling out to the tip and thrusting in harshly again. He set a deep, fast rhythm.

"Harry."

Harry's body and mind stopped at that little gasp. He looked down at his panting little Omega.

"Louis?" he whispered.

He watched as the smaller boy's lips formed his name, but it sounded even quieter than before, close to climax.

Harry lowered himself over Louis' body, like he had done before, and linked their hands together. "Again," he growled, thrusting mercilessly into the small boy's tight, wet heat.

"Harry," Louis gasped, his body arching, cumming.

Harry smiled in satisfaction and growled. He thrusted in one last time, his knot popping deep inside the boy, locking them both together.

After a couple of minutes of panting and gasping, Harry opened his eyes to look at his little Omega, who had his eyes closed, mouthing at the pillow.

"You said my name," Harry whispered in awe.

Louis slowly opened his eyes, but only to a crack, and nodded slightly. Suddenly, his legs and elbows collapsed, Louis looking up at Harry in shock at finding himself lying on top of the people, Harry on top of him.

Harry chuckled and moved onto his side, pulling Louis with him, so Louis' back was cradled against Harry's chest. Louis looked over his shoulder at Harry, still with a look of such innocence that it surprised Harry.

Was he so out of it after sex?

Louis was like a baby, which brought Harry onto the thought of Louis swollen with his baby, with a baby running around the third floor.

Louis slowly raised his hand to his mouth and put a finger vertically against his lips.

"Yes," Harry nodded, catching Louis' small hands and pulling it bck down so it rested against his stomach, "it'll be our little secret."

Louis smiled, then raised his other hand and touched Harry's temple, then ran his finger under his eye.

Harry laughed and caught that hand as well, bringing it down to it's pair. "My little Omega, the rut is over and I'm back to normal again," Harry explained the change of his eyes back to green.

Harry started rocking them back and forth, but gently enough that his knot wasn't pulling against Louis' rim and hurting him. "My little Omega, you should go to sleep. I love you," he whispered, snuggling his face into the crook of Louis' shoulder and neck.

"Love, Harry," he heard the sleepy Omega say hoarsely, so long after talking, then fell asleep.

Harry placed a kiss just below his ear, then joined him.