Chapter Eighty

EDITED

I am so sorry that this took so long to put up, but this is the first free moment I've had all week. Lots of revision to do and the parents want me to only concentrate on school work, so I'm kinda sneaking this in.

Sorry in advance for the really shitty chapter, it's just to inform Louis about everything that's going to happen.

And, also, sorry that the last however many chapters have been the same kinda thing, I just don't like really long chapters.

Louis - 23 weeks pregnant

Niall - 20 weeks pregnant

copyright

"And this one is for the second little boy," Louis whispered, smiling fondly down at the little onesie which had little blue boats on it.

"Louis, darling, you do know that there are three more months to go?" 

Harry was sitting on the bed, leaning against the pillows and headboard, whilst Louis was standing at the end of the bed, belly rubbing against the mattress, forcing him to stand a step away from the bed, laying out each little outfit carefully and in piles for each baby, running his fingers appreciatively over the fabric which would soon be full of baby.

"Harry, darling, you do know this has to happen sometime?" Louis sassed back.

"Little Omega, you will just put the babies into any clothes you can find."

"No, big, bad Alpha, they are going to go into separate drawers."

Harry sighed. "Do I even want to know how much this all came to?"

"You'll find out when the credit card bill comes in. I also purchased furniture and paint."

Harry told himself that he wasn't going to say anything about the money, because it made his little Omega happy and it was all for their three little babies. "What colour of paint?"

"Well, it's a pale blue, but we can change it."

"If you like the colour, I am sure I'll like it as well."

Louis smiled up at his big, bad Alpha, surrounded by white cushions. "The furniture should be arriving later this week."

"The builders should be finished by then."

"Builders?" Louis looked up at briefly before turning back to the clothes and folded them up into each of the three piles.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it, just room extensions and things," Harry dismissed. He jumped off the bed and walked around to help him with the folding, handing each folded article of clothes to Louis so he wouldn't mess up the process Louis had going.

"Where will we be sleeping?" Louis asked.

"We'll be moving into the private living room."

"As long as you know what's happening, and everything is sorted out in time for the furniture, and the babies are all healthy," Louis mumbled. He moved over to the chest of drawers and moved his own clothes to Harry's drawers, so he could have some room for the babies clothes. Harry helped him carry over the each pile separately, settling them into the now empty drawer.

"Can't wait for these babies," Louis whispered as Harry gathered their pyjamas and Louis went into the bathroom.

"Hope they're as beautiful as you," Harry whispered, standing beside Louis while they brushed their teeth.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS

I just wanted to say that I do appreciate every read, every vote, every comment, every time I go onto Wattpad and my notification thingy is full of new people who are voting/commenting on this book. I take nothing for granted. I try to follow everyone who votes and comments, if I don't message me and I definitely will because sometimes I think I've already done it and yada yada yada. I know I haven't been replying to comments lately, but a) I'm not notified about inline comments and b) I genuinely don't know what to say to some of them, there's only so many times you can say "Ha ha". BTW, "ha ha" is not derogatory it is actually me laughing, I don't use LOL.

Anyway, that's my spiel over but the point was that I am taking none of this for granted and thank you all for reading and sticking with this book from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. This is not the end of the book, there is still a little bit to go, so don't think that this is the end!