Chapter Ninety-Seven

EDITED

So, this is the chapter!

Louis - 29 weeks pregnant

Niall - 26 weeks pregnant

copyright

"Niall, just cook some damn food!" Louis shouted.

Both Omegas were standing in the kitchen, their Alpha partners away grocery shopping, Harry buying the things he had promised Louis.

"Why don't you do it? I don't want to do it!" Niall shouted back.

"It says very clearly in black and white on that list that it is your turn to cook," Louis growled very slowly and lowly. His hands were kneading at his stomach. The pain had been worse than usual all day, but he was determined not to let anyone see that.

"I'm pregnant, I can't cook for all these people."

"So? I am and I did it last week."

"Why can't we just order in or something?"

"Oh, for goodness sakes," Louis growled. He shoved past the other Omega and went to the fridge, guessing that he was going to be the one cooking tonight.

"That's the spirit!" Niall cheered, dropping into one of the kitchen chairs.

"There is barely anything here," Louis grumbled.

"Well, that is why Liam and Harry are away grocery shopping," Niall pointed out with a 'duh' tone.

"Thank you for that wonderful insight, captain obvious." He grabbed some packets of bacon and the bread. These people were going to be damn grateful with bacon sandwiches.

"Remember that there is a birthday coming up."

"And why should that bother me?"

"Well, a cake needs to be baked, correct?"

"Are you kidding me? Why can't you do that?"

"Because I'm sitting down and you're standing up."

"I hate you so much," Louis growled.

"Love you, too!"

"Whose birthday is it anyways?" Louis had been secluded from the rest of the Pack for the past couple of weeks.

"I think it's a little boys."

"So, blue frosting and a vanilla cake. That's all he needs?"

"Yeah, probably."

"And why can't the parents just make the cake for him?"

"They both work and when they're not, they spend all their time with him, so I offered to make them the cake."

"Wow, that heart of yours just never stops giving, does it?"

"I know, I'm just such a kind human being."

Louis swapped the toast in the toaster with four other slices of bread. He turned back around to face Niall to make up some mindless conversation to pass the time, when this intense pain ran between his legs. He grunted and bent over double, hands folding around his belly. More flashes of pain went through him.

He looked up at his best friend, who was standing up and laughing.

"What's so funny?" Louis groaned.

Niall pointed at Louis' feet. "You just peed yourself."

Louis looked down at the incriminating evidence of his weak bladder and did a double take. "Niall," he said slowly, trying to keep the rising panic bubbling in his throat down, "that's not pee."

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!