Chapter Seventy-Eight

EDITED

Louis - 23 weeks pregnant

Niall - 20 weeks pregnant

copyright

"So, I know that Louis is going to buy everything in the store, so we might as well sort this out now," Harry sighed, as the two Alphas headed downstairs to his office, where they knew they would get privacy to discuss these precious matters.

"Firstly, we'll have to contact some builders, get them here as soon as possible," Liam explained, plopping himself down in one of the spinning chairs in Harry's office.

"Builders?" Harry squeaked, falling heavily into the main spinney chair behind the desk, covering his face with his hands. He could imagine the pound signs already.

"Well, yeah, Harry, we have to have bigger rooms, which can fit in the kids for a little while."

"I wasn't expecting builders. Could the babies not just be in another room?"

"You really think Louis would like that," Liam countered, "or Nancie?"

Harry sighed. "Whatever Louis wants, he's getting. Whatever these kids wants, they're getting. We better get this done before the furniture arrives, because we know that Louis and Niall are going to stock up." He opened one of the drawers on his desk, pulling out the yellow pages.

"Not Niall: we're saving money for the kids and just reusing my things from when I was a baby," Liam explained.

Harry sharply looked up at him. "Are you sure? I can get you anything you want for the kids - "

"Yes, Harry, we are fine. We just want to save up any money we can."

Harry looked at him sceptically. "Okay, but if there are ever any trouble with getting some cash in, don't be afraid to ask. I have plenty...well after Louis' shopping trip, I don't think I'll have too much. He always goes to the extreme when shopping, crazy-mode, it's kind of scary sometimes. And then his driving - "

"His driving?" Now it was Liam's turn to squeak.

"Yeah, his driving is absolutely awful, it's like he's trying to get in a car accident." Harry was concentrating so hard on flipping through the phone book, that he didn't see Liam's horrified facial expressions. "I can't stand when he drives, but he loves it so I can't hold him back. He is also really emotional right now so I can't argue with him over the steering wheel."

"Louis' driving today," Liam whispered, his eyes distant.

Harry's head snapped up and he put on a fake smile. "With Niall in the car, he'll be absolutely fine." At the even more horrified look on Liam's face, Harry just decided to move on. "Okay, I think I've found a builder that's close by and I recognise the name so he should be alright. So, what are we going to change?"

An hour later, and with the excessive permission of Zayn and Perrie, Harry was calling the potential builder, with Liam pointing out the things that Harry had to say that was written down. The changes weren't as drastic as they had initially thought. Liam will move into Niall's room, so Harry's room can be extended into Liam's. As Niall's room is small, Zayn will move into Perrie's room - which is actually quite big for a Gamma's room - and Niall's room will extend into Zayn's. A couple of doors would have to be removed, but the builder assured them that, that was going to be an easy job. There was also the problem of the ensuite in Liam's room, but the builder said that he could just move that into Liam's new, extended room.

The builder had initially said that it would take a couple of weeks for the work to be done, but with the promise of some extra cash from Harry's bank account, the work magically became doable in a couple of days.

Harry hung up the phone with a massive grin. "Thank goodness that's over," he sighed, leaning back in his chair and sighing happily.

Liam's phone started ringing. "Hello?"

Harry smirked and rolled his eyes. It was obviously Niall, just by looking at the dopey smile that Liam wore when he looked down at the number on the screen.

"Of course you're not getting into that bloody metal coffin with that maniac!" Liam shouted, giving Harry a glare. "We're coming to pick you two up right now."

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!