Chapter Fifteen

EDITED

Okay, so it is really late but I just went onto Wattpad and saw how many people read this, then I went to see how many reads I had said to update - I thought I wrote down 35 not 45, so sorry about that, but you people are absolutely amazing because the reads write now are at 55. Does anyone realise how happy that makes me feel?

I would just like to say sorry in advance for this chapter, for length and content!

P.S. Did anyone watch the Concept twitcam?

copyright to me

Louis was again relaxed and happy with the four friends that he had made and sat with them at lunch, always beside Harry though. You would be stupid to think that there wasn't anything between the two. At lunch, Harry always looked out for Louis and was immediately beside him. Other Alphas realised that it would be stupid to hit on Louis, so kept their distance. Everything was going well for the five of them, which even helped Louis relax and become more accustomed to his new surroundings. He was spending most days after school at the Pack House, but didn't know that helping Niall with homework was just a facade for Harry wanting him to get used to the Pack, and the Pack used to him, for when he was determined for Louis to move in.

However, Louis knew that all this happiness was too good to be true. He had just arrived home, closing the door quietly behind him. He could hear his parents arguing loudly between each other from outside the house, so wanted to get in quietly so he could just go up to his room unnoticed.

What he didn't expect was his name to be shouted.

He stopped, thinking that they were calling for him, but the arguing continued.

Louis quietly set his bag at the bottom of the stairs and sat down on the bottom step, listening to what his parents were shouting about.

"Well, Louis is not my fault!" his mother screamed.

"Why not, you're the one who had him," his father shouted, "you were the one who didn't tell me that you had Omega in your bloodline."

"Why do I always get blamed for all the problems?"

"Well, all the problems are down to him!" Cyril roared back. "A damn Omega!"

"It's not my fault that we have to keep moving because he's an Omega! It's not my fault he's stupid!"

Louis pulled his knees up to his chest, burying his face in his thick thighs.

"He's disgusting, but still you have to keep him! He's only useful for getting pregnant. He couldn't have been an Alpha or Beta, oh no, he had to be the weakling!"

"He's getting us into this Pack and if he doesn't it's all your fault!"

"Why the Hell is it my fault? I didn't want to move down here, it was you that said we had to move here because no Alpha's could get him back home."

Louis couldn't take it anymore. He stood and ran out of the door, slamming it shut behind him.

***

Louis' breathing was harsh and panting, tears streaming down his face, sight blurry, body shaking, whimpers involuntarily escaping his lips. All he could hear was his parents insults. He yanked up the handbrake on his car when he reached his destination, the car parked haphazardly in front of the building. He was in so much distress, he didn't even pull out the car key, never mind about actually turning off the engine.

He came to the only place he knew that someone would understand him.

Please don't kill me...again!

Lets go for 45 reads again to update because you lot will have no bother with that! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and tell your FRIENDS!