Chapter One Hundred and Two

EDITED

Niall - 30 weeks pregnant

copyright

One month later...

"The babies are finally sleeping," Louis sighed, walking into the kitchen where Harry had told him he was going to be.

"That's good," Harry yawned, pulling a yawn from his little Omega as well.

Louis sighed when he plopped down sideways on Harry's lap, where he was sat at the kitchen table. "Where is everyone?" Louis asked, curling his arms around Harry's shoulders and twirling his fingers through his unruly hair, which he had started to grow longer since the babies were born.

"Somewhere else, they've already eaten," Harry whispered with a grin, leaning forward quickly to steal a quick kiss.

Louis moaned and chased after his lips, but pulled back with a sigh when he realised he wasn't going to get anywhere. "Is there anything left for us?" Louis asked with a groan.

"I cooked," Harry stated.

"Huh?" He looked up at his Alpha with an eyebrow quirked.

"I cooked, little Omega," Harry chuckled. He patted Louis' thighs to tell him to get up, then sat him down in the chair whilst he went and got the plates of food that he had put in the oven to keep warm. He came back to the table, setting down both plates, lifted up his Mate, sat back down and set him on his knee.

"Remember the morning after I Mated you?" Harry laughed, when they were both eating.

"I was still kinda out of it, but I do remember you forcing me to eat breakfast."

"And me almost killing my mother," Harry whispered.

"And you almost killing your mother," Louis laughed, turning on Harry's lap to give him a quick peck before going back to his food.

"Then, there was everything after that..." Harry trailed off.

"Which you saved me from," Louis added.

"Well, you did help me in the bathroom."

"Very true. The big, bad Alpha needed his little Omega."

"The big, bad Alpha always needs his little Omega." He squeezed his arm around Louis' waist, making the smaller boy giggle. "Now look where we are: we have three beautiful children and will hopefully have more."

"A, there was no 'we' in that birth, believe me. And B, I am not having another kid for a little while yet. I think there are enough for the moment."

"Louis, little Omega, there's one more step for us to make everything perfect," Harry whispered.

"Hm, what's that?" Louis asked absentmindedly, stuffing more pasta into his mouth.

"Remember when we were thinking of names and you said their surname would be Styles?"

"Yeah, what's your point?" he asked, a confused frown on his face. He dropped his fork onto his plate and turned towards Harry, wrapping his arms back around his shoulders, whilst Harry placed both his hands on Louis' hips, which were still classed as love handles but Harry couldn't imagine them any more perfect. "Are you thinking about what I'm thinking about?" Louis whispered, looking deep into his eyes.

"I love you, my little Omega," Harry whispered, retracting one hand from Louis' waist and reaching across the table where bedsheets were folded, pulling out a little red velvet box from under them.

"Oh, my God," Louis whispered, tears streaming down his face, breath shaky.

"Louis William Tomlinson, my little Omega, I love you with everything I have. You are perfect to me. You have given me three beautiful children already, and hopefully more soon?" He wiggled his eyebrows cheekily, making Louis giggle and wipe the tears away with his sweater paws. "I know I'm not perfect. I've made messes before in this relationship. But, whenever I do mess up again, which is probably inevitable, you can know that you have my credit card at your disposal." Louis laughed. "Even though we are young, I know that you are the one for me and we're Mated, so does that really matter? Know that, if you don't make something perfect, I'll always be there for you to fall back on and I'll make it perfect. I promise that the next time you're pregnant, I'll wear three jumpers a day, so you can snuggle them the next. I promise that you'll never have to worry about anything: I'll always be at your side. So, will you, my little Omega, marry your big, bad Alpha?" He opened the box to reveal a pretty sapphire ring on a silver band.

"Yes, yes, of course," Louis cried, holding out a shaky hand. "I love you so much."

Harry laughed and gently took the ring out of the box, putting the case aside and taking Louis' left hand delicately in his, sliding on the ring.

"My fingers are still so pudgy," Louis laughed.

"Your fingers are still so perfect," Harry corrected, pulling Louis in for a languid, soft kiss.

That was until they heard the baby monitor screaming from the other side of the kitchen.

"There are our little nightmares," Harry laughed, pulling back.

"Love Harry," Louis whispered, as Harry led him out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.

"I love my little Omega, too."

And maybe, after they had settled the triplets because when one starts, they all do, they bundled their kids up, walked down to Niall and Liam's room, politely knocked on the door and sweetly told the sleepy couple that they were going to be looking after their Godchild and the two others that night because they should get the practice in. And maybe, when they were back in their room, Harry had to tell Louis again that their bed wasn't new, so they weren't technically breaking it in. But, who had to know of course? That was what they told themselves, until they came down to breakfast the next morning to be bombarded by Anne's scolds for waking up everyone.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!