Chapter One Hundred and Five

EDITED

copyright

"Harry, come and see the babies," Louis whispered when he got back up to his room, shaking Harry awake gently.

"Where were you?" Harry whispered sleepily as Louis dragged him out of the room.

"Niall wanted me to stay."

They both walked into the room, to see Niall holding his two daughters on the bed, cooing over them. Both Omegas looked at each other and winked.

Louis sat down on the bed beside Niall, Harry standing above him, a hand carding through his little Omega's short hair.

"Harry," Liam said from the bathroom, "we have a little surprise."

Harry looked up, just as Liam walked out of the bathroom, another bundle in his arms. Harry frowned and looked down at Niall, who was indeed holding two babies, then up at Liam, who was holding another baby. Louis giggled at his Alpha, absentmindedly running his fingers over one of the little girl's cheeks.

"Is this a joke?" he deadpanned.

"Nope," Niall giggled, "we got a little surprise, as well."

"Shit," Harry laughed.

"And we have another surprise," Niall said, looking up at Liam who was now standing beside him, who nodded. "Louis and Harry, would you like to be the Godparents? To all three?"

"So, now we have six kids to look after," Louis sighed, looking up at Harry.

Liam and Niall laughed.

"I'm taking that as a 'yes'," Niall said.

"Of course," Louis giggled. "Now, introduce us to our Godchildren."

"This little girl," Niall said, whilst Liam pointed at the said child, "is Maroon Violet Maya and her sister is Jade Corrine Olive. That's kind of the only names we thought of," he laughed, looking up at his son.

"They're long but pretty," Louis congratulated.

"So, surprise baby is a boy?" Harry guessed.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Harry, we forgot to say that he was actually a boy," Liam apologised.

Harry waved his hand dismissively.

"You're gonna have to start thinking about names," Louis said, fawning over the kids.

"Well..." Liam turned to Niall and they started whispering to each other, occasionally looking at their son.

"So, we have decided - " Niall began to announce.

"That was quick," Louis interjected with a giggle.

"Well, we were thinking of boys names before we were told that we were having twin girls," Liam explained.

"On that note, how did you not know that you weren't having a third?" Harry asked.

"He was hiding," Niall said fondly, smiling up at his son. "In the ultrasounds he was always hiding behind the girls."

"Now, tell us the name," Louis laughed.

"Jace Nicholas Kaid," Liam said fondly, rocking his son in his arms.

"That's beautiful," Louis whispered.

"We better go," Harry interrupted the moment, "sorry, but the kids are probably up."

Louis giggled and stood. "We'll be back tomorrow and maybe we'll bring the kids."

Niall happily nodded.

"You better get as much sleep now as possible, because you won't be getting some for ages," Louis advised with a laugh, but he was being deadly serious.

Niall and Liam laughed, the door closing between the couples.

"We're all happy families now, aren't we?" Louis said, leaning against Harry from under his arm as they walked up the stairs, tiredness now hitting him.

"A lot has changed in less than a year, hasn't it?" Harry asked, kissing the crown of Louis' head.

Louis nodded.

They looked over their kids, when they got back into their room, making sure that they were all fine, then got back under the duvet, cuddling close.

"Love, Harry," Louis whispered.

"Love my little Omega, too," he whispered back.

They snatched a quick kiss then cuddled close again, Louis turned on his side and Harry spooned him.

"Knowing this House, Zayn will run in now saying that Perrie's gone into labour," he whispered into Louis' ear.

And they both fell asleep with a smile on their face.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!