Chapter Seven

EDITED

You lot are so fast at reading this! I love it! Is anyone else watching 'Poldark' at the moment? I think I'm already addicted.

copyright to me

"Harry, Zayn, this is Louis Tomlinson," Niall introduced, sitting down beside Liam and pulling Louis down beside him. "Louis, the Alpha is Harry Styles and the Beta is Zayn Malik."

Louis smiled up at the boys, waving a hand. However, he didn't even give Zayn a second glance, completely focused on the Alpha who couldn't take his eyes of the little Omega.

"Hello, Louis," Zayn smiled.

Louis quickly looked at Zayn to show that he acknowledged his friendly introduction, but he focused again on Harry.

"Louis," Harry muttered, eyes locked with his.

Louis' small hands clenched in his lap.

"Would you like something to eat, Louis?" Liam asked.

Louis shook his head, breaking eye contact with Harry and getting his sandwich out of his bag.

Liam, Zayn and Niall continued with their conversation, sometimes pulling Harry in. While Louis delicately picked at his sandwich, occasionally looking up at the Alpha sitting opposite him.

"Another pretty Omega, how nice," a husky voice said behind Louis. The person sat down in the chair at the end of the table, pulling it closer to Louis than to Harry.

Louis screwed his eyes shut. This is why he liked the library. He should have just stayed outside the library instead and not have texted a word, and this wouldn't have happened.

"Come on, pretty Omega, open your pretty eyes for the Alpha," the stranger said.

"David, I wouldn't do that if I was you," Liam said from Louis' right.

"Why, Liam? He's unmated: he's free game."

"No, he's not," Harry growled, standing up and slamming his hands onto the table. "Don't touch the Omega or I will hurt you," he threatened, eyes glowing red.

"What you on, Styles?"

"I am your Alpha!" Harry shouted at the stranger. "You will leave this Omega alone!"

Louis heard the stranger scrape his chair back and walk away.

"Louis?" Harry whispered, sitting down.

Louis didn't move, his eyes tightly shut.

Harry reached over and gently touched his arm, making Louis gasp and flinch away at the strange hand.

"Louis?" he whispered, even softer.

Louis opened his eyes, grabbed his bag and walked out of the café, not looking back or responding to Niall's calls, not noticing the sadness in Harry's eyes.

Sorry if this is a disappoint.

The seating plan before David was: Harry Zayn

Louis Niall Liam

So, 25 reads again? Vote and comment! I love when they come up in my newsfeed! Remember to tell your friends and followers and whatever else you can think of!

You lot have given me so much, what can I give in return?