Chapter Thirty-Four

EDITED

I hate this new Wattpad system thing for writing!

Again, I tried to reply to all of the comments, and I literally tried for 20 minutes on one comment but my reply wouldn't post!

copyright to me

When they were both back at the Pack House, Harry grabbed Louis' bag before he could himself and slung it over his shoulder, throwing his other arm around his shoulders and pulling him into his side.

He led Louis up to the second floor, then up to the third floor where the Alpha's stayed.

Louis tugged Harry's sleeve in confusion halfway up the second floor stairs: why wasn't he on the second floor with the rest of the Betas, Gammas and Omegas? Niall was on the second floor, even though he did spend most nights in Liam's room.

Harry turned to look at his Omega, and chuckled, shaking his head. He took Louis' hand in his and continued the walk up to the third floor. "Louis, you are going to stay in my room," he explained.

Louis made a noise of confusion.

"No questions, that is just the way it is going to be."

Damn, possessive Alpha.

He sighed in defeat and let himself be led up to Harry's room. Thinking about it now, Harry's room was the largest kid's room, so maybe they could make it work, not cramped in a small space?

"Louis, why don't you try and take a nap, while I put away your things? You've had a long day. I'll wake you for dinner."

Louis pouted and shook his head, taking his bag and heading over to the wardrobe.

"Ah, ah, ah," he scolded, running after his little Omega and grabbing the bag out of Louis' grasp. "I am going to do that."

Harry dumped the bag on the ground and, suddenly and swiftly, lifted Louis into the air. He lay Louis down on the bed, taking off his shoes and jacket, pulling the duvet over his Mate.

Then, he turned and got back to what his original plan was.

Louis made a sound of annoyance in his throat, turning on his side to watch him.

Soon enough, he fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of the life Harry and him were going to be able to share together.

100 reads to update again? Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!