Chapter Seventy-Three *MATURE*

copyright

(Louis-22, Niall-19)

"That stupid Harry," Niall growled, changing the toilet roll in the ensuite bathroom in Liam's room.

"Babe," Liam laughed, picking out Niall's pyjamas from the cupboard. "It's been a week and Louis' being treated like a princess."

"He should have already have been being treated like a princess for the past like...I don't even know, but you know what I mean," he grumbled, switching off the bathroom light and walking into the bedroom.

"It's okay, both of them are happy, everything's out in the open," Liam said.

Liam watched as Niall went to pick up his pyjamas from the bed, rolling his head on his shoulders.

"You okay, my Omega?" Liam whispered, walking up behind Niall.

Niall almost whimpered at the feeling of his hot breath on the back of his neck. "I-I'm f-fine," he stuttered out, trying hard not to moan.

"Are you sure? Want me to give you a little massage?" Liam whispered.

Niall opened his mouth to decline, but Liam wrapped his arms below his belly and pressed his front firmly against Niall's back. "O-okay," he strangled out.

"Well, you're already in your boxers, so it would just be a nuissance to change into your pyjamas, right Niall?"

Niall furiously nodded.

Liam climbed onto the bed and leant his back against the headboard, spreading his legs. He patted the duvet between his thighs.

Niall moaned and crawled onto the bed, shuffling between Liam's legs so his back was pressed against his Alpha's muscular chest.

"How's the babies?" Liam asked, patting his belly with both hands.

"Fine, fine," Niall whispered, grabbing Liam's wrists and placing them on his shoulders instead.

They sat in content for a few moments, Niall in Heaven while Liam pampered his Omega.

"Sweet Omega," Liam started, "I think I know one of your secrets," he whispered huskily in Niall's ear, trailing his hands down Niall's back to his hips.

"W-what's that?"

"I think you've been a little horny lately."

Niall moaned, shifting, his hole leaking.

"Is that true?"

Niall nodded, eyes closed.

"Do you want me to help with that?"

Niall moaned, getting onto his hands and knees to present his covered backside to his Alpha. "Please, Liam."

"Well, I guess I have to do everything for the mother of my children," Liam mused, resting his hands over Niall's backside.

"Yeah, yeah, have to help," Niall mumbled. Niall was losing patience, so got of the bed and shimmied out of his boxers. "You know what, Daddy, I haven't had a shower yet," Niall taunted.

Liam growled as Niall waddled into the bathroom, jumping off the bed and stalking after his Omega.

Niall jumped into the shower, turning the water on to a medium temperature and standing to the side till it warmed up. Liam stepped into the shower beside him, crowding the Omega into the corner.

"You know what that does to me," Liam growled, caging in Niall with his hands.

"What, Daddy?" Niall asked teasingly.

Liam growled and smacked his hips against Niall's. Liam's hands moved down to his hips and pulled Niall as close as he could get him, Niall's hands coming up and clinging onto Liam's damp shoulders.

"I don't want to hurt you," Liam whispered.

"You're not going to. Please, Liam, I need it," Niall begged with a shake of his head, pressing himself as close as he could against Liam, capturing his lips again.

"I'll be gentle," Liam whispered, more for himself than for Niall to hear.

"I don't care as long as you knot me," Niall growled. He had finally gotten impatient and spun them around, so Liam's back was now pressed against glass wall of the shower and Niall was facing him, under the spray of the shower.

Liam was mesmerised by the Omega in front of him, his hair dripping across his forehead and down his neck, one little drop of water travelling down his nose and to the top of his lip. Niall's hands were resting on his stomach, subconciously making sure his twins were safe.

"I love you so much," Liam whispered, looking right into Niall's eyes.

"I love you too," Niall whispered back, stepping forward to be engulfed in his Alpha's arms.

Liam spun them around again, so Niall's back was again pressed against the glass. Niall kept his hands tangled in Liam's hair, as Liam kissed the breath out of him. Liam massaged one hand in Niall's hair as the other went down to his hip.

Niall gasped as Liam gave a couple of sharp tugs to his cock, then panted as the hand traced over Niall's hips, grabbing a handful of Niall's cheeks and squeezed. Then, he slowly dragged a finger down Niall's crack, giving his perineum a little bit of pressure before bringing his figer back up to Niall's leaking hole and circling around the rim.

Niall moaned and begged, his horniness even worse with the pregnant hormones. Niall arched his back a bit, sticking his backside out so Liam would get the message to put more pressure on his finger and breach him.

Liam entered a finger and Niall cried out, so happy that he finally got something. Liam smiled down at him, pressing a kiss against Niall's temple.

Niall begged him for more and Liam happily complied to what his mate wants, adding another finger and pumping them, easily finding his prostrate and making Niall mewl under him.

Liam pulled his fingers out and Niall whimpered at the loss, his backside clenching around emptiness.

"Shush, it's okay," Liam calmed the Omega.

Liam wrapped his hands around Niall's creamy, delicious thighs, hiking him up, wrapping his legs tightly around Liam's hips. He wasn't as close to Liam as he wanted to get.

"Don't let me fall," Niall whispered, tigheting his hands in Liam's hair.

"I won't," Liam whispered fondly. He loved that under his tough exterior, Niall was actually so soft.

Liam kept one hand across Niall's back and the other wrapped under his backside. He guided himself to Niall's tight, wet heat, slowly and gently enetering him.

With each slow thrust, his head dragged against his prostrate. Liam thrusted slow and gently, not wanting to hurt his Omega and wanting this to mean something.

It didn't take long for Niall to cum across both their chests, Liam immediately cumming and knotting them together when the wet heat tightened around him.

Liam made calmly, loving noises in Niall's ear, the Omega falling from his high.

He carefully walked out of the shower and into the bedroom, Niall making whimpering and moaning at every tug of his fat knot, still shooting streaks of cum into him, when Liam moved, lowering himself down onto the bed with Niall on top of him. Liam didn't bother to try them off, just dragging the blanket over them. Liam moved onto his side, Niall cuddled into his front.

gtي