Chapter Sixty-One

EDITED

So, school started again so my updates will be a little slower. I get English tuition on Monday night and Biology tuition on Tuesday nights, and History could be any time of the week. Like no one has said anything about the updates, but if anyone is wondering that is why.

Louis - 15 weeks pregnant

Niall - 12 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

It was during school, actually, when Louis felt it.

They were sitting at a table in the cafe at lunch, Harry and Louis on one side and Zayn, Niall and Liam on the other. Harry had his arm wrapped around Louis' waist, already finished his meal, while Louis picked at his own food, not really finding it that appetising at the moment. Niall leaned against Liam, while the Beta and Alpha talked over his head. Niall had taken the initiative and, watching carefully for when Zayn was completely focused on Liam's words, he would snatch a little bit of his food, placing it on his own plate. It was only Louis that noticed that Zayn knew and, every time he went back to his food, he would pretend to not notice that anything was missing, actually pushing his plate closer to Niall.

Louis giggled when, once again, Zayn smirked down at his plate.

And that was when he first felt it.

His hand flew to the little tickle in his belly, mind completely off his food and instead transfixed with looking at the swell.

Harry looked down at him, wondering what was wrong.

In answer, Louis picked up his Alpha's large paw and set it in the spot where there was the tickle, giggling again when he felt the little bit of movement beneath his skin.

"What is it, little Omega?" he asked, not feeling anything.

Louis looked up at his Mate and frowned. Could he not feel that?

Harry smiled questioningly.

The three boys looked over at the other couple, both frowning at each other. It was kind of amusing.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked; he was Beta after all.

Louis pointed at his belly and held his hand over the spot where one of his little babies had kicked.

"The doctor told us that when the babies start moving, the mother will only be able to feel the movement for a wee while," Liam explained softly.

Louis looked up at his Mate in sympathy, but Harry only shook his head and laughed.

"As long as you can feel the little pups, then I am fine," he whispered, placing a kiss against Louis' temple.

Louis didn't know what to do, after all what could they do so that Harry could also feel the child? So, he did the only thing he could think of and just moved his hand to where he felt each flutter.

110 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!