Chapter Fifty-Seven

EDITED

Louis - 12 weeks pregnant

Niall - 9 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

A week later, Louis started nesting and Harry definitely noticed.

He started taking Harry's clothes that smelled the most like him and brought them to their bed. Harry knew it would get worse, but right now Louis was still coming downstairs to get food and went to school in his own clothes. It seemed to be that the only person who didn't realise what was going on was Louis himself, having not grown up in a Pack. The others let him get on with it, not saying anything when he grabbed the cushions from the private living room and took them to his bedroom.

However, the other Alpha and Omega couple noticed when Harry and Zayn left for another business trip and Louis was more inclined to snuggling in Harry's clothes.

Harry was going to be gone for a week and Louis took it as bad as he had before. But, he consoled himself by snuggling into the fabric on his bed that smelled like his wonderful Alpha. Niall and Liam were just relieved that he came downstairs for food even when Harry was away.

It was one bad night, Harry still not scheduled to arrive home for another three days, when Louis had a panic attack.

He was hunched over the toilet, the night sickness much worse than it had been before. However, when he stood up his stomach still felt uneasy and the tears were streaming down his face. He couldn't undertsand what was happening.

He splashed water on his face, but his breathing was still jagged and uneasy. He whimpered and whined for his Alpha, but of course his Alpha wasn't here.

Louis shook his head, telling himself to wise up. He walked back into the bedroom and snuggled down in the bed, grabbing as many parts of Harry's clothes as he could, but there was no Harry Alpha scent.

Louis shot up into a sitting position, reaching out and grabbing random jumpers, bringing them up to his nose, but he still he couldn't find anything. He finally relented to pulling Harry's jumper over his head, which he was wearing to bring extra warmth to his pyjamas, and bringing it to his face.

The tears were once again streaming and he was shaking his head.

He stumbled out of the bed, one hand going instinctively to his belly to make sure his babies were safe, the other still holding the jumper. He whimpered as he headed to Liam's room beside his own, where he knew the other couple were.

He walked into the room, forgetting to knock, and was so relieved when he saw that the couple were sleeping, dressed in pyjamas.

Louis shook his head again. He was stupid coming in here, he should wise up and go back to bed, get some sleep.

He turned around, but stopped when his name was called.

Slowly, he turned back around to look at Niall sitting up in bed, Liam rubbing his eyes.

The tears started again: he had just woken up his friends.

"Louis," Niall cried, jumping out of bed and running over to his friend, pulling him into a hug. "It's okay. What about we get Liam to call Harry, yeah?"

The two Omegas looked over at Liam, who was lying on his stomach on the bed, reaching over to the bedside table for his phone and going through his contacts to find Harry's number.

Louis stood there, whimpering and sniffling, smelling the fabric of the jumper.

"Hey, Harry, someone wants to talk to you," Liam said.

Louis stumbled over to the bed and carefully took the phone, holding it up to his ear.

"Hey, little Omega, you okay?"

Louis couldn't help the fresh tears that fell when he heard his Alpha's husky voice, wiping them away with the jumper.

"I'm going to be home as soon as possible, little Omega, okay? Have you gotten any sleep?"

Louis made a negative sound.

"Put Liam on, okay."

Louis handed the phone back to Liam with a frown.

Liam nodded and talked into the phone, then he gave the phone back to Louis.

"Get into Niall and Liam's bed, little Omega."

Louis shook his head: he couldn't intrude even more then he already had.

"Louis, get into the bed," Liam said.

Liam moved over while Niall got onto Liam's side, lifting up the duvet for Louis. Louis gave them an unsure look, but finally submitted because of the three boys telling him to. He got into the bed, back snuggled into Niall's chest and the other Omega's arm wrapped around him. Louis held the phone against his ear as Harry talked to him, the jumper acting as a pillow, lulling him to sleep.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!