Chapter Fifty-Four *MATURE*

copyright

(LOUIS-11WEEKS, NIALL-8WEEKS)

Louis slouched up the stairs when he arrived home, ignoring everyone around him. He was truly pissed, because he had been told last night that Harry would be coming home early this morning, so Louis had stayed up.

And, of course, Harry didn't show up.

It had been two days without Harry.

Louis walked up the stairs, trailing his bag along behind him, one hand over his belly.

He threw open the bedroom door and dumped his bag beside the door, then crawled into bed, not even taking off his shoes or throwing the duvet over him.

"What's wrong, little Omega," a voice cooed from the bathroom.

Louis shot up and turned to the bathroom, a smile spreading across his face. "Harry," he whispered. He jumped off the bed and ran to Harry, jumping into his arms and wrapping his arms and legs around him. "Harry, Harry, Harry," he chanted.

"Shush, little Omega. Keep calm," he rubbed the shaking boys back, wiping away the tears that fell from the little Omega's eyes.

Louis lifted his head from Harry's shoulder and kissed him hard, so happy that his Alpha was back. And Harry kissed him back.

Harry's hands fell to his Omega's backside, cupping it and squeezing.

Harry walked over to the bed and laid the smaller boy down, pulling away so he could strip his little Omega.

Harry smirked and crawled over his Omega, rubbing his hand over any flesh that he could get.

Louis spread his legs as far as he could under his Alpha.

"You want me, Louis?" Harry growled directly into his lover's ear, massaging his thighs. "You're already so full with my pups and you want me?" Harry taunted.

Louis viscosly nodded, curling his fingers into Harry's curls and pulling his face to his and kissing him passionately.

Harry moved one hand to the boy's small cock and the other to his dripping hole. As Harry jerked off his Omega, he rubbed his finger over his hole and then entered the finger smoothly.

Louis pulled away from his Alpha's lips and panted, mewling and writhing his body, trying to get more than just one long, slim finger.

Harry shushed him. "It's okay, stay calm, little Omega."

Harry pulled away and stood, Louis reaching out and trying to bring Harry back to him, but he lowerred his hands again when he realised that Harry was just stripping.

Harry lowered his naked body between Louis' legs and positioned himself against Louis' hole, then slowly and smoothly slid into the tight and wet heat.

Harry grunted as Louis whimpered under him.

Harry made sure he was raised onto his hands beside Louis' head, not wanting to put pressure on the portuding belly and unintentionally hurting the babies.

With every thrust, Harry tried to catch Louis' lips and show him how much he loved him with that small bit of contact. As Louis' body arched and head threw back against the belly, mouth open in a silent scream and eyes tightly shut, he came over his and Harry's chest. At that, Harry's knot plumped up, catching onto Louis' rim. With one last thrust, he buried himself deep inside Louis and his knot exploded, locking them together.

Harry stayed in his position, panting, for a moment, then maneouvered onto his side and pulled Louis's chest against his. Louis buried himself against Harry, curling his legs up as far as they could, a small yawn coming from his mouth.

Harry chuckled and curled himself up aganst his Omega. Harry set one hand over Louis' small hands that were already on his belly, the other arm folding to become a pillow for Louis' head.

"Love my little Omega," Harry whispered.

"Love Harry," Louis whispered, his voice already sleepy and eyes closed. "Never leave again."

"I never going to leave."