Research

Pack House Plan 👆

Ever since I started reading stories on Wattpad, I have been really interested by these Omega, Alpha, Beta dynamics. I am really excited for this and hopefully you lot will think this is good, but probably not.

Anyway, I only have a few of these chapters written out already, so the updates are probably going to be pretty random. And there is boyxboy smut in this book, so if you're offended by that, just skip it maybe?

HeadAlpha!Harry and Omega!Louis

Alpha!Liam mated to Omega!Niall

Beta!Zayn mated to Gamma!Perrie

So, in this chapter I have research about what each dynamic is like in this story, because I've kinda made it up. If I don't follow these 'rules' please tell me because I forget things really easily.

1. Although there are not 'soulmates', there are some people that you feel particularly connected to and their scent relaxes you, and they usually become mates.

2. Alphas are at the top of the hierarchy. Harry is the Head Alpha, so he is the complete head of the Pack, whereas Liam is an Alpha, so although he is below Harry, he still holds authority and dominance over the Pack. Alphas are mainly male. There are usually only one or two Alpha's in the Pack, because there is the yearn for power and dominance. Everyone in the Pack respects the Alphas. Alphas mate with Omegas, and it is very rare to mate with a Beta or Gamma, as they can't take the Alpha's knot. The Alpha's knot pops when he is cumming, locking the Alpha and Omega together during sex. This is used to increase the chance of the Omega getting pregnant. The knot takes around fifteen to thirty minutes to go down. The Head Alpha is expected to continue on the line of leaders in the Pack, however the other Alpha can do this if the Head Alpha doesn't. Alphas can get ruts twice a year, or it can also come early if their Omega goes into heat.

3. Betas are the protectors of the Pack. Zayn is a Beta, so feels a compulsion to take care of Liam and mainly Harry. Betas usually mate with Gammas. They are the class below the Alphas, and get respect from Gammas and Omegas. The children from Betas are expected to become the next line of Betas.

4. Gammas are just ordinary wolves and are mainly mated to Betas. They make up the majority of the Pack. When they get mated, the female will go to the Pack that the male is in.

5. Omegas are the lowest in the Pack hierarchy and very rare. Although most Omegas are female, there are the rare male Omegas. They are usually only respected by other Omegas and their Alphas. Omegas are disrespected and can be taken advantage of.All Omegas have a special, unique scent that their Alpha is drawn to. Alphas that are mated will come to respect other Omegas. Consequently, the Beta and their mate in the Alphas Pack will come to respect them as well. When an Alpha mates an Omega, that Omega becomes a prize and is treated like it is the most important thing in the Alpha's world. Omegas go through heats every month when they aren't pregnant. In this heat they become needy and only an Alpha's knot will satisfy them, but that won't stop the heat. The Omega can only get pregnant if they are mated to the Alpha, which is the bonding mark. When aroused, the Omega produces slick, which also helps to take the Alpha's knot. Male Omegas can also get pregnant. When an Omega is mated or pregnant, their scent changes to include a hint of their Alpha's scent.

To update I would like 10 reads!