Chapter Forty-Five *MATURE*

copyright

(LOUIS- 6 weeks pregnant)

Harry looked like he was still sleeping, so Louis crawled back into the bed slowly and carefully, not wanting to wake his Alpha. He set Harry's arms back over him and wrapped his own arms around his stomach.

"Did his parents leave?"

Louis knew that he was awake. He nodded.

"He will never bother you again: I think he's learnt his lesson."

Louis hmmed. He turned over to face Harry and snuggled into him.

"People need to start realising that you're mine," Harry growled, leaning down and snuggling his face against Louis' neck.

Louis raised a single eyebrow.

"Maybe I should show you first that you're mine?" Harry growled, pushing Louis onto his back.

Louis eagerly nodded as Harry lay on top off him, but kept himself lifted by his hands, not wanting to lean too much on Louis' stomach and risk anything.

Harry caught Louis' mouth in a kiss, their tongues sliding against each other, a rhythm that only the couple would recognise.

Louis tugged Harry's shirt off, throwing it somewhere on the floor, then ran his hands appreciatively down his chest and torso, loving the flexing muscles.

Harry laughed. "Why don't we try something new, tonight?" He didn't want to harm the baby inside his mate.

Louis nodded eagerly, anything that Harry wanted.

"We have to get all these clothes off first, though," Harry growled.

He shimmied down Louis' body, then pulled off the other boys shirt then his trousers. He took a moment to nuzzle and kiss the barely recognisable bump, where his baby safely was cocooned.

He lifted each of Louis' legs to peel off his fluffy socks, giving each calf a kiss of appreceiation.

Harry jumped off the bed so he could strip himself, shushing Louis' little whines. When he climbed back ono the bed, he kneeled at Louis' feet then pulled off Louis' boxers. He would never get over the sight of Louis' willingly and instinctively spreading his legs for him.

Harry lay down on his back and pulled Louis on top of him.

"Sit on your knees, little Omega," Harry whispered.

Louis did as he was instructed, his knees on either side of his Alpha's hips.

"Have to get you ready for my cock, don't I?" he growled.

Louis gasped and his hips bucked forward.

Harry could feel his slick pooling on his own stomach, and he loved it - he made him Omega like this.

Harry raised a hand and set it on Louis' lower back, then trailed it down to his crack and hole. Slowly he inserted the finger, and Louis swallowd it.

"My good little Omega," Harry whispered, Louis whining in response and rocking his hips back to meet the finger.

"More," Louis whispered.

"Have to prepare - "

"No, now, more," Louis insisted. He lifted himself away from the Alpha's long finger and positioned himself over Harry's cock that was standing straight.

Harry set his hands calmly on Louis' hips. He stayed still as Louis slid down his cock with a moan, but when he raised and slid down again, Harry's slammed his hips up to meet Louis', landing right on his prostrate, a high whine coming from Louis, which gurgled off to a moan.

"My little Omega, no one else's," Harry gritted out, his hips slamming up with each thrust of Louis' down.

Without any warning, Louis came over Harry's chest, slumping over. Harry gently laid him down on his chest and continued to pummell the lads ass, his knot expanding. Louis whined with each tug at his rim.

"Mine," Harry growled in his Alpha voice, biting down on Louis' bite mark, as he thrusted deep inside Louis, his knot popping.

Louis moaned and whined and panted, cumming again between their torsos.

Harry panted and groaned as he came back down from his high, his hips still thrusting lightly into Louis and his cum streaking the insides of the boy.

"You're already pregnant with my pup and I want to get you even more pregnant," Harry laughed.

Louis couldn't help but giggle with him. "Love, Harry."

"Love you, too, my little Omega."

Louis moaned as Harry leaned over the bed to grab Louis' shirt, his knot pulling against his rim. Harry shushed the small boy and raised him back to a sitting position, so he could clean the cum pooling on their chests and torsos.

Louis moaned, his hips rocking down because in this position Harry was deep inside him.

Harry had to ignore the noises and actions coming from his little Omega, because he had to clean them up and they had to go to sleep so they could get up for school tomorrow - Harry was sure that any threat towards Louis had been evaporated.

He lowered Louis back down onto his chest again, thursting deep into him again just for good measure.

"Goodnight, little Omega," Harry whispered, burying his face in Louis' fluffy yet sweaty hair.

"Night, my big Alpha," Louis whispered, punctuating that his Alpha was big in more ways than one, with a tightening of his walls around the cock inside him.

u shql