Revelations

Top pic credit; yohengrad from Twitter

A/n: i see you guys getting the votes up. Please keep going. I feel more inclined to post and give you pieces of bonus content when I know people actually care about it. Otherwise, i just feel like I'm talking to myself 😂

Dabi POV: a few moments earlier

The smell of pretentious bastards filled my nose the moment I walked through the doors of that gaudy mansion.

How do I know what pretentious bastards smell like, you might ask? Simple. Take a whiff of yourself, and that's really all you need to know.

Did that hurt your feelings? Good. I hope so.

Catch me feeling cranky as fuck today for a few reasons. The first being that I'm back here, only five doors away from seeing Jeweled Bitch's smug face again when I thought I was done with all this shit.

The second being that I ain't a morning person-or an afternoon person-or a night person. So, someone who asks to meet me at 9:30am? They either have a damn death wish or think everyone's gonna bend to their each and every command. No questions asked.

I'm sure you can guess which category Jeweled Bitch falls into. Though he's a damn fool if he truly believes I'm here with the intent to fucking knock elbows and make friendship bracelets.

Nah. I know you've learned by now that everything I do has an ulterior motive. If it doesn't benefit me somehow, well you can kiss the thought of me doing it goodbye. Morals and doing things out of kindness? Yuck. That's fucking disgusting.

It's selfish, as that irritating Roach pointed out to me. I hate that I can't get those words of his outta my head...

But, whatever. I ain't gonna be here long. The truth is, I'm nosy as fuck and I wanna see what kinda game this jeweled asshole's playing at today.

Especially since Violet's involved.

He's dangling her in front of my face like a damn carrot. He knew the only reason I'd agree to keep working as his little bitch was because she's involved.

Now, it's time to see how exactly he's gonna use her.

A slightly feral grin crept onto my lips as I practically stomped my way down the spotless hallway, making it a pointless point to scuff up the walls occasionally with my dirty shoes.

Why? Because I fucking want to.

That familiar rush began to surge through me the closer I got to the room. The rush of 'Dabi.' And while I can't stand being around this jeweled fucker for more than five seconds, at least he's good for one thing-bringing out the monster inside myself that seemed to be hiding for the last few months. All thanks to a certain grape who gets under my peeling, stapled skin.

The moment I stood in front of the door, I made it a point to glance at the clock on the wall to ensure I was late enough. Good thing that shit's digital, cause I wouldn't know the time otherwise....

Almost an hour after he asked me to be here? Heh. Right on time, I'd say.

Continuing to take my sweet time, I lethargically lifted my hand and pounded too aggressively on the door, sitting back and shoving my hands in my pockets as chaos ensued behind it.

"Who's at the door?! Kaito, make yourself useful-you ugly thing. Go answer that. Unless you'd rather help the kitchen staff with the dishes." Jeweled Bitch ordered, his pretentious voice muffled from behind the door.

He sounds irritated. Good, I hope it's cause of me.

I heard that iron oaf Kuto, or whatever the hell his name is groan and briskly walk to the door, swinging it open a few seconds later.