Growing Addiction

Violet POV:

11:34pm.

BREAKING NEWS: THE NUMBER ONE HERO OF JAPAN IS OFFICIALLY COUNTED AS MISSING

BREAKING NEWS: WHERE IS ENDEAVOR? SOURCES SAY HE'S ALREADY DEAD

BREAKING NEWS: NO SYMBOL OF PEACE?

BREAKING NEWS: WHO WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO KIDNAP THE NUMBER ONE HERO-

"Okayokayokay. Thank you. We get it." I groaned shakily under my breath as I heard the news stations on the televisions in the hallway, feeling my feet picking up their pace with every step.

It had been approximately five minutes since I'd left the company of Tsuyo and Midas-but, with the new timeline of Endeavor's execution taking place at sunrise, every second feels like another hour ticking off my life-Endeavor's, too, obviously....

Am I scared for the man? Well, yes! Of course. But, quite honestly, I'm more scared about trying to get Endeavor out of the mansion within the 6-no, the next 5 1/2 hours, because, I'm sorry-have you met me?! I can't do that. I don't have a diabolical bone in my body to come up with something so risky.

But, I know who does.

And that's exactly where I'm going right now.

Yep! That's right. You guessed it. My plan at the moment is to have Dabi help me free Endeavor from his execution.

Have I reached an all time low with options? Absolutely! I'd appreciate if you didn't bring it up.

Ugh. An Endeavor gem statue wouldn't look so bad. Right?!

No! Stop that! Rude. You got Mr. Todoroki in this mansion. You can get him out of it, too.

It's just gonna take a little determination.....and a little sinister, feral, murderer mind. Sounds easy enough.

Although, I must admit that the uncharacteristic bustling of the hallways had me uneasy. I haven't seen Midas' mansion so busy since his little weekend of parties. Call me crazy, but to see people carrying podiums and scary looking restraint chains, for what I can only assume, are for Endeavor's execution-to-be...

Well, it's a little intimidating. So much excitement at night means people probably aren't going to bed soon. And how can I sneak Endeavor out of here with so many eyes.

Not to mention the cameras covering the entire mansion. And his broken leg-

"Ohhh..." I whined softly, scooting past a giant human statue being carried in by three people.

Since when are butterfly wings on a person considered ugly, Midas? Ugh.

Regardless, I did my best to ignore the busy bodies traveling back and forth in the hallways, not once stopping my walk as I neared the perimeter of the area and turned the corner towards my room. Dabi and I's room.

From what I've seen of his attitude so far, Dabi hates Endeavor more than the rest of the heroes. Cant totally pin point why, but I know he won't be swayed to help me so easily. Great. Just another thing that's going to take up time-convincing him. Oof.

But, that didn't stop me from throwing open the door to our room anyways, muttering profanities to myself before finding Dabi's frame out on the balcony immediately.

Perfect. He's outside on the balcony. There aren't any cameras on the exteriors of the mansion. Our conversation will be safe.

Good, too! Because I'm about to burst-and not in the good way!