A Man Of Leisure

Top pic of Violet, Dabi, & Akio made by kariumi443 <3 (if you look closely at the pic, you'll see Akio labeled their names hehe).

Violet POV:

"Alright, Dabi. Pick your poison." I grinned with anticipation, walking backwards to face him as we strolled down the busy fairgrounds.

Seeming to loosen up more as the day went on, the stitched man didn't hesitate this time when he shot me a smirk, keeping his hands shoved in his broody pockets as he followed my chipper trail.

Heh. I'm gonna make him have fun today. I just know it.

"Oh? Poison? Now you're speaking my language, little sapphire." He snickered lightly, looking at me deviously from underneath the hood of his black sweatshirt.

I rolled my eyes lightly and stopped my walk backwards, immediately sauntering back his way with excitement.

He didn't protest when I lightly grabbed onto his arms, allowing me to pull them out of his pockets and use them to gently drag him forward.

"That's not the poison I'm talking about, Dabi!" I laughed heartily, slowing my pace a bit so we could walk side by side now. "I meannn, pick an activity to do. They don't call it a fair for nothing!"

"That doesn't even make sense, moron." Dabi nagged dismissively, scrunching his nose up in stubborn disdain as we walked.

I pressed my lips together knowingly at his words, unable to stop the small smirk from forming on my lips as I spoke with a bit of tease now.

"Well, technically'" I started off, causing the broody man to groan.

"Oh, fuck. Here she goes again-"

"The actual definition of an amusement park fair is called a funfair. Sooo, that, indeed, does make it fun." I informed humorously, scooting up closer to Dabi as I fell into a small laugh.

"Congratulations. I could have gone my whole fucking life without knowing that." He praised sarcastically, causing me to grin in amusement.

And as annoyed as Dabi seemed with me in this moment, he let me scoot up next to him.

God, it's almost ironic, you know-what the minuscule action of his touch did to me. It's ironic because I've already slept with this man. Sure, not a crazy amount of times, but enough to take away those touch starved, first crush jitters I'd become so used to when it came to him.

Or, at least I thought they'd been taken away. Clearly, I've been proved wrong. Hell, I'm proved wrong time and time again, every time we touch.

Especially right now, with the way Dabi's shoulder is brushing against mine. It's always the simple actions from him that affect me the most. This man had his hands all over my body less than two hours ago, and I was fine. But, being close to him...melting my side against his own as we walked through the crowds of people...it made my stomach flip with innocent delight. Getting to feel his warmth from underneath the soft, black hoodie he wears...it gave me more butterflies and excitement than I was expecting.

And while every word inside my mind is screaming at me that this is not a real date with Dabi...

I couldn't help but want more.

He seems perfectly comfortable when I loop my arm through his. Yes, this may be because he's lazy and would rather I drag him through the crowds of people, than have to maneuver them himself...

But, our pda hasn't progressed beyond that.

And it shouldn't. Duh! You're not actually dating him, stupid! Have you already forgotten, you're just his-uhhh-screw buddy??-