Chapter Seventy-One

EDITED

Louis - 21 weeks pregnant

Niall - 18 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Louis was on his knees in front of the wardrobe, stretching as far as he could around him to reach his clothes, throwing away anything that was Harry's. He stuffed his crumpled things into the duffel bag that he brought with him when he moved her, how ironic.

He looked up when the door opened, thinking that it was Niall.

But, it wasn't.

"Louis," Harry whispered, closing the door behind him and sitting criss-cross beside his Omega.

"Leave," Louis whispered, chucking socks into the bag. "Leave again, why don't you?"

"Louis, I'm sorry."

"Apologies don't matter any more," he snapped.

Harry sighed but grabbed a handful of clothes from Louis' bag and set them in his lap. He picked up the tee-shirt on the top of the pile and folded it, setting it beside him.

Louis watched him warily, hands stuttering and dropping the pace.

"You are exactly twenty-one weeks today," Harry said. "We are having three pups, two boys and one little girl."

"Harry - "

"I know the things that are important, Louis."

"So, I'm not important? You haven't called me, haven't replied to my texts. I feel like something else is going on."

"I am not cheating on you, Louis, please believe me."

"Tell me then!" he shouted, throwing the clothes down. "What the Hell is wrong?"

"I am scared, Louis!" Harry screamed. His head dropped into his hands, elbows balancing on his knees.

"W-what?"

"I'm scared," he whispered.

"Why? I'm the one who's having the babies." Louis tried to keep his voice calm and steady.

"I'm scared that I'm going to fuck everything up! I could fuck up these kids!"

"You've already done that," Louis whispered.

Harry turned to his Omega and curved his hands on Louis' cheeks, turning Louis' face to his. "I know and I didn't mean to. I don't know what the Hell I was thinking."

"Yeah, you haven't been."

Harry chuckled at the little sass. "I promise that I am never leaving again, okay? They're going to have to drag me away from you."

"You've broken me," Louis whispered.

"I'm so sorry."

"Did you really think that walking away from me was the right thing to do? When was the last time you called me 'little Omega'? When was the last time you told me you loved me?"

Harry looked away for a second then back to his Omega. "I am so sorry, little Omega. I love you so much. I've loved you from the first time I saw you. I loved you from the first day you showed up at school and your scent was on Niall. I almost pounced on him."

Louis couldn't help but giggle.

"I promise you that I will be there for now on. Please don't leave me."

Louis studied him for a moment, then nodded. "One more chance," he whispered.

"Thank you."

"But, I'm going to leave for a little while," he whispered, looking anywhere but Harry.

"Please - "

"No, Harry, I think I need to just think for a little while. We both do."

He nodded sadly, knowing that he would have no say in the matter.

Louis grabbed one of Harry's jumpers and threw it at him. "Please, get your scent on this. I miss your scent."

"I'm giving you whatever you want for now on."

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!