Chapter Fifty-Eight*

EDITED

I have another book: 'Pint-Size, Kitten, Princess'. Styles triplets *waggles eyebrows*

copyright

(Louis - 13 weeks pregnant)

(Niall - 10 weeks pregnant)

"How have you been holding up?" Niall asked one night when Louis and he were doing their homework, sitting on the floor around the coffee table in the private living room where there was more peace and quiet.

Louis shrugged and smiled softly up at his friend, before he went back to the homework.

Niall knew that the Harry-away subject was a bit touchy.

"I don't even have any idea what this is about," he groaned, moving his notebook and textbook away with one fingertip, like it was disgusting him.

Louis nodded and sighed, doing the same thing.

Both boys grabbed their snacks from the table and leaned back against the sofas.

"How are the babies?" Niall asked.

Louis eagerly gave him two thumbs up, before digging back into his peanut butter.

"There are going to be so many babies running around this house," he whispered, laughing slightly.

Louis sighed and nodded, a tired smile on his face.

"You know what you need?" Niall asked his friend.

Louis looked up and shook his head.

"You need a good cuddle and a board game," he stated with a firm nod.

Louis laughed as he watched his friend drop his ice cream carton and stand up, walking over to the cupboard in the corner and pull out a box.

He cleared the table and set the cardboard box on the glass, then settled down beside Louis. As Niall set up the game, Louis accepted the wad of paper money.

"So, this is just Monopoly, easy to play. You roll the dice and whatever number that lands on, you move that amount of spaces. Just a little heads up: I always win this game," Niall teased.

Louis gawked at him, hitting him with her fan of money.

"Oh my goodness, all your chit chat is distracting me, shut up and let's play this game!" Niall whined, a grin on his face.

Louis stuck his tongue out teasingly, but rolled the dice and moved.

It was mostly a silent game, except for Niall telling him to pick up a chance card or asking for money from him.

"So, you thought of any names yet?" Niall asked.

Louis shook his head, moving his little top hat again. He pointed at Niall.

"Just random names sometimes," he indulged.

Whilst Louis was counting up his money, Niall moved his dog to jail.

"Shit, I'm in jail."

Louis looked up questioningly.

"You win Louis," he scowled.

Louis squealed and stood up, pulling Niall up with him, engulfing the taller boy in a hug. He grabbed Niall's hand and ran out of the room, down to the kitchen where Liam was making lunch for himself. He ran up to him and showed him the money, excitement gleaming in his eyes.

"You won, Louis?" he asked, dropping what he was doing, fully focusing on the Omegas.

Louis happily nodded.

"Well done," he laughed, hugging the small Omega.

As Louis ran out of the room again, to who knows where, Liam crossed his arms and looked at Niall.

"You let him win?" he asked.

Niall shrugged his shoulders with a small smile, turning on his heel to go find Louis again.