Chapter Forty-Eight

EDITED

Is there anything you want to see changed in this book? Any constructive criticism? Grammar, spelling and punctuation?

Louis - 7 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Louis jumped off the bed and ran after his friend. He was able to quickly find him when he heard throwing up in the communal bathroom.

Louis knocked on the door and, when he didn't get a response, he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

He controlled his breathing so he wouldn't throw up as well. He walked quickly over to Niall and kneeled down behind him, running his hand through his hair and trying to calm him with relaxing, comforting shushing noises.

Niall leaned back into Louis, while Louis grabbed the face cloth and ran it over his forehead and mouth.

"Thank you, Louis," Niall whispered.

Louis wiped away the tears on Niall's cheeks.

"Can-can you bring me to Liam?" he whispered.

Louis nodded vigorously - his friend was sick and he was going to do everything for him. He stood and helped Niall stand, then stood behind the taller boy as he brushed his teeth. 

He led Niall, with an arm around his waist, upstairs to Liam's room. When he settled Niall on the bed, he raised one finger to tell him to stay there, then scampered out of the room, closing the door behind him and going in search of Liam.

He eventually found him in the communal living room and just grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the room. Liam went pretty willingly for an Alpha because he knew that something must be wrong if shy Louis was being so persistent.

When Louis chucked him into his room, Liam immediately ran over to his Omega who was lying down in the bed, curled onto his side with his eyes closed, whimpering quietly.

"Niall, it's alright," he whispered. He sat down on the bed beside him and ran his hand through Niall's hair, whispering comforting things in his ear.

"Liam," Niall whimpered, turning over to curl into his Alpha instead. He suddenly reached up and grabbed a handful of Liam's hair, pulling his ear down to his mouth. They had a little conversation between them, too quiet for Louis, who was still standing at the open door, to hear.

Liam nodded and pulled away, sitting up and pulling Niall into a sitting position to lean against him.

"Louis, I have to tell you something," Niall said, crooking a finger for him to come closer.

There was an awkward silence for a couple of moments.

"Niall, just - " Liam began but Niall cut him off.

"I'm pregnant."

"What the fuck?!" someone cried out from the door.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!