Chapter Eight

EDITED

Oh my God, does anyone else see the amount of reads on this? I've reached 500 reads, so can now see where all you lovely people live! That sounds so creepy, but there are so many people around the world! Oh my God!

Take a breath, Rachel.

Okay, I just wanted to say a huge thanks because I am literally bouncing in happiness!

So sorry this is up late, but I only got home!

And I'm listening to Hozier - he is literally amazing!

copyright to me

"Liam, it was a bad idea," Niall whimpered, holding onto Liam's hand with a death grip.

"Niall - "

"He hates us, I know he does. Harry will hate us for now on," Niall continued to babble, rushing to get to class and see Louis again.

"Calm down," Liam said calmly, unhappy with how distressed his Omega was. "Everything is okay. You can ask him, okay?"

Niall nodded and exhaled.

They walked into the classroom a couple of minutes late, the teacher already talking. Liam and Niall sat down in their usual seats beside Louis, who was busy scribbling down notes.

"Louis," Niall whispered, turning completely to look at him.

Louis continued to write down in his childish handwriting.

"Please, Louis, look at me," Niall pleaded.

He quickly looked up at Niall, but didn't make eye contact, hitting his pen off his notebook, then continued making his notes.

"Liam is taking the notes and you can borrow them and copy up, don't worry about that. But, please, Louis, talk to me."

Louis looked up at him with narrowed eyes.

"Okay, wrong words, but you know what I mean."

"Mr. Horan, can you please concentrate and stop distracting your fellow students?"

Niall was about to apologize, but Liam growled beside him. The little Gamma teacher wasn't stupid and she continued on her lesson with a wary look towards Liam.

Louis looked over Niall's shoulder and was satisfied when he saw Liam writing down the notes. He sighed and set down his pen, turning to look at Niall.

"Thank you," Niall whispered. "I'm sorry about what happened at lunch."

Louis shook his head and turned a page in his notebook, writing down, it's not your fault.

"Okay, it's David's fault, but I'm still sorry about that. You know that we would never let anyone hurt you or do anything without your permission."

Louis sighed. I know now, it's just that...yeah.

"Has that happened before?" He didn't really want to know the answer.

Louis looked down and nodded.

Niall groaned and scrunched his eyes. "What did he do?"

Niall opened his eyes to see what Louis had written down. He tried to do something, but I ran. That's why I came here.

"Well, that is never going to happen again, because we are going to look after you, you don't have to worry about it."

Louis looked up and smiled in relief.

Niall happily smiled back, feeling his mood lift. "Okay, but onto Omega talk. What do you think of Harry?"

Louis shook his head, but he couldn't hide his blush and smile, quickly turning back to his notes.

Niall watched Louis for a couple of seconds, then turned to Liam. He leaned over and whispered in his ear, "We have to get them together."

So, what do you think? Niall now knows what happened to some extent and it seems like a plan is being made!

What about 30 reads this time to update? I love reading all your comments and when you vote! Ah I'm so happy!