What A Coincidence!

"Why? Let's be together since we are all here together, especially when we all are so familiar with each other." jennie wanted to take this opportunity to resolve the relationship between jungkook and taehyung.

"We have something personal to talk about." jungkook rebuffed and smiled, "jennie, next time I have time, I will invite you for dinner."

"But..." jennie wanted to say something, and the elevator opened. Jungkook smiled at her gracefully, and walked out of the elevator with his arms around Lisa.

Jennie didn't say anything, and immediately walked out of the elevator with taehyung and directly walked to the place they booked.

Jungkook and taehyung have reservations on the same floor, one is in the middle table and the other by the window table.

The distance between them was less than ten meters. They could see each other. The manager came to greet jungkook eagerly. After jungkook ordered the meal, he whispered: "Kim Taehyung's table counts as mine!"

"Yes, I understand!" The manager nodded and went to taehyung's table. Taehyung asked while ordering to the manager, "What did Mr. Jeon tell you?"

"He said, to count your table as his." The manager said cautiously. Under normal circumstances, he would tell this to taehyung when he is about to  pay the bill, but since taehyung asked so upfrontly, he must answer truthfully.

Taehyung smiled coldly after hearing this, but didn't say much, just ordered two sets of meals, and told the manager to withdraw.

Jennie leaned close to taehyung and asked softly, "taehyung, how did you and jungkook become like this now? I remember that you had a good relationship before, like brothers..."

"Yaya!" taehyung interrupted jennie, "Those are all things in the past, don't mention it anymore. I rarely travel to United States now so it's rare to see eachother. Don't worry about other things, you know, Huh?"

"Yeah." jennie obediently replied, then turned her head and waved hello to jungkook and Lisa, and then talked and laughed with taehyung.

Lisa felt that their relationship was very good, and jennie looked at taehyung with eyes full of infatuation and admiration, with this, Lisa was sure that jennie liked taehyung.

"Don't always look at others." jungkook picked Lisa chin, turned her face towards him, and said displeasedly, "With me, you should only look at me."

"I'm looking at jennie." Lisa added happily, "Does she like taehyung?"

"It should be, I don't know too much." jungkook didn't want to continue talking about taehyung.

"she seems to be very nice, cheerful and lively, and enthusiastic, and from a good family background, she matches taehyung very well. I really hope they can get together." Lisa sighed sincerely.

"Emotions are based on feelings. It doesn't mean that if you match up perfectly, you will love each other." jungkook said lightly, "Taehyung might treat her like his sister. Who knows?"

"Feelings are sometimes like this. There is always one person first and one person later, but this does not mean that they will not come together in the future." Lisa said positively.

"If taehyung really likes jennie, it is indeed a good thing." jungkook took a sip of the red wine and said meaningfully, "jennie is kind and simple, with good character, and her family background can bring many benefits to taehyung. However, love matters depends on fate, Lisa, you'd better not mix things up, understand?"

"Yeah, I understand." Lisa nodded and said nothing.
Soon, the waiter brought the fragrant Royal Steak, and the four began to dine.

Jungkook was cutting steak while observing Lisa quietly, feeling very uncomfortable in his heart. He and Lisa just reconciled last night, and today they met taehyung.