Is This Destined?

"Let me see." Lee chae-rin quickly probed jae's forehead, and said in astonishment, "God, he really has a fever. His body temperature must be wrong."

"How could this be? He was fine in the morning." Lisa immediately hugged Jae, rubbing her son's forehead with her hand, and found that Jae had a severe fever. Her heart was upset and she said hurriedly, "areum, Get the thermometer quickly."

"Oh." areum brought the thermometer.

Lisa measured Jae's temperature, and she found that he had a fever of 40 degrees Celsius. She was shocked.

"Oh my god, what should we do? Jae has a high fever and we didn't even notice it." lisa reproached Lee chae-rin, "Hurry up to the hospital."

...

The family immediately drove Jae to the hospital. On the way, kwon ji-yong said, "Jae's high fever came very suddenly. When I first hugged him, his temperature was normal. After playing outside for a while, he suddenly became irritable. This may be a sudden, acute high fever, and you have to find a reliable pediatrician to check it."

"Yeah, I know an expert named Dr. Seunghoon." Lee chae-rin made a call to that doctor and fixed an appointment on spot.

...

When they arrived at the hospital, Lee chae-rin and Lisa directly held jae and found the expert Dr. Seunghoon.

Dr. Seunghoon had just heard that the child had a fever, and he did not care too much, but comforted them: "Don't worry too much. Fever and cold are easy to cure. It's just a minor illness. I will check him first..."

Before Dr.seunghoon had finished speaking, he was stunned, because he found red spots appearing on the skin of jae's shoulders.

The doctor's face immediately became serious, and he immediately performed a systematic examination for Jae.

However, some examinations will take the next day to get the results. Dr. Seunghoon said: "I will prescribe some antipyretics for you first. You take your child back to home, let him take the medicine and watch his temperature carefully. If his temperature drops, it will prove to be a trivial matter. You don't need to worry about it, but you should come over and check it. Anyway, you will come to get the test results tomorrow."

...

The family took jae back and gave him the medicine prescribed by the doctor and took care of jae very carefully according to the doctor's instructions. However, Jae had a high fever repeatedly all night. The fever was so severe that Jae couldn't sleep all night.

Lisa was crying anxiously, and Lee chae-rin was also anxious. At the dawn of the day, they rushed to the hospital with Jae to find Doctor seunghoon.

Jwon ji-yong talked to the hospital leaders and asked the laboratory department to help them get the results as soon as possible. Finally, they got all the test results at 11 o'clock in the morning. Doctor seunghoon frowned when he saw it.

"Doctor seunghoon, what is going on?" Lisa asked anxiously.

"I don't dare to say now, let's do a bone marrow puncture first." Doctor seunghoon lowered his head and opened the order.

"What kind of disease does my son have?" Lisa asked impatiently.

"Bone marrow puncture, is it..." kwon ji-yong and Lee chae-rin's expressions changed.

"The initial suspicion may be leukemia, but it will be known after the examination. Don't scare yourself." Doctor seunghoon handed the test results to Lisa, "Go and check first."