She Finally Hesitated

Lisa lowered her eyes, not daring to look at jungkook's eyes. Jungkook's words were as warm as his eyes. She listened to his warm words, but she did not dare to spread that warmth because it didn't belong to her.

"We should go out." jungkook helped Lisa to stand up, and Lisa gently followed him. The bridesmaids immediately greeted her, and a large group of people crowded her towards the front hall.

~*~

Grandpa jeon, Lee chae-rin and kwon ji-yong sat in the first row of the guest seats, waiting for jungkook and Lisa's arrival.

Lee chae-rin looked at the clock at the top of the auditorium, feeling very anxious. Time passed bit by bit, and the wedding ceremony gradually approached. Taehyung hadn't sent any news yet, and she didn't know what was going on.

Grandpa jeon's heart has also been hanging. Even if the wedding ceremony is about to take place, he still cant relax the slightest. He only hopes that time will pass faster, and sooner, so that jungkook and Lisa will officially become husband and wife.

At this time, the mobile phone in Grandpa jeon's pocket was vibrating. This is jungkook's phone. Because grandpa jeon did not want tzuyu to affect the wedding, he confiscated Jungkook’s phone.

He had expected tzuyu to not give up easily, so now that there is an incoming call from the cell phone, he is not surprised at all. He took out the cell phone and took a look at it. It was from jeongyeon. Without thinking about it, he turned off the cell phone.

**

Jungkook entered the auditorium, Lisa and the bridesmaids waited outside the auditorium. Lee chae-rin walked around the side door and led lisa into the auditorium.

In fact, according to common rituals, the father should be allowed to walk down the aisle with his daughter's hand, but Lisa's father died when she was young, so he was replaced by Lee chae-rin, lisa's mother.

Lisa wanted to ask Lee chae-rin  about the plan, but with so many bridesmaids behind her, she couldnt speak. She could only communicate with Lee chae-rin with her eyes.

Lee chae-rin gave her a reassuring look, but it didnt convince lisa the slightest. Her heart was panicking.

At this time, the sacred wedding march sounded and the golden church door opened. Lisa had to withdraw her gaze and walk into the auditorium with Lee chae-rin.

A beautiful and elegant wedding dress makes Lisa look more holy and beautiful. Holding a bunch of champagne roses in her hand, she walks slowly on the red carpet holding Lee chae-rin's hands, and the long wedding dress is dragged until three meters away, countless fiery red rose petals fell from the roof of the church, fluttering on the white wedding dress, like red rain flying all over the sky.

At this time, Lisa is especially beautiful like an angel who is immaculate. She is perfect and flawless. Walking on the carpet covered with rose petals, looking at jungkook in front of her, she fell in daze, for a while she forgot all the grudges, as if the jungkook in front of her was the man she loved so much.

This happy and beautiful picture is a scene she has encountered countless times in her dreams, and now her dream is finally about to come true, her lips involuntarily raised a happy smile.

Looking at the happy smile on Lisa's lips, jungkook's heart felt like a warm current was irrigated. He felt that she still had him in her heart. At this moment, the happiness she couldn't help expressing proved that she still had him in her heart.

Jungkook felt that all the changes in his behaviour were not in vain.

Reporters from major media all over the world were present and filmed all of this grand wedding.