I'm Back To You

And one more🤧

***

Hanging up the phone, Lisa raised her eyes and looked at Lee chae-rin: "Mom, please promise me one thing."

"Lisa, what did you call me?" Lee chae-rin was extremely emotional.

"I have resented you for ten long years, but after so many things, I realized that sometimes women are really involuntary." Lisa held her mother's hand and said with shame, "I used to be too naive. I treated you very badly. In fact, you are a good mother. No matter what happened to me, you were always there to guard me by my side."

"lisa..." Lee chae-rin was moved to tears.

"Mom, please promise me not to tell grandpa about my pregnancy. If he knows, he will not let me leave. After so many things, I am really tired. I can't stand the tossing anymore. I just want to take my child to a peaceful place and live a good life alone..."

"I understand, I promise you, I promise you." Nodded Lee chae-rin.

"Lisa, you have to promise me that you will take me wherever you go." jisoo said eagerly, "My parents died young, and there is only one grandma in the family. I have been with you since I was a child. If you leave I really don’t know what to do by myself."

"Okay, we are together." Lisa nodded tearfully, "Let’s go to the United States together. Your injury is not healed. You can also have jeon's doctor treat you when you go to the United States. Once Jungkook’s condition stabilizes, we will Leave there together."

"okay."

"Mom, you don't want to go with us to the United States for the time being. You go home and help Uncle kwon take care of eunha. Anyway, I will stay in the United States for a while."

"Alright, I will ask your uncle choi to send some people to protect you, and seok jin also brought a team of bodyguards. There should be no problem. I will go to the United States to find you in a few days."

"Ok."

...

Choi seung-hyun was very thoughtful and sent many people to protect Lee chae-rin and Lisa. When Lee chae-rin returned, four bodyguards followed.

The military vehicle drove to the villa area and encountered taehyung.

After waking up, taehyung found that the person on the bed was not Lisa, but Rosé. He jumped out of the bed on the spot. Then he learned that Lisa had escaped.

He was so angry when he realised Rosé pretended not to know anything. Irene also admitted negligence, taehyung lost his temper and sent everyone to find Lisa.
But after searching for a few hours, there was no news at all, so he lurked near kwon's house, and now he was facing Lee chae-rin and wanted to ask her about Lisa's whereabouts.

"Auntie Lee..."

"Don't call me auntie." Lee chae-rin interrupted taehyung, "taehyung, it's impossible for you to treat Lisa like that and want her to come back to you. You'd better stop pestering her. Otherwise I won't be polite to you."

"Aunt Lee, I just love Lisa too much, so I don't want her to go back to jungkook. Would you please tell me where Lisa is?" taehyung was very anxious.

"Love her?" Lee chae-rin sneered sarcastically, "If you love her, will you get along with Rosé on the bed?"

Taehyung was shocked. He never expected that Lee chae-rin would know about this. Could it be that Lisa resolutely escaped because of this?

He hurriedly asked: "Who did you hear it from? Lisa told you?"