He Finally Came!

Within an hour, tzuyu was pushed out, and jae stayed in the medical room for observation.

Tzuyu fell asleep groggy, her face was very pale, and there was a special medical care to take care of her.

Lisa, Lee chae-rin, jisoo and taehyung all asked the doctor: "How was the operation? Was it successful?"

"Bone marrow transplantation is different from other operations. As long as the bone marrow is paired and the blood is transfused like a blood transfusion. If you really want to ask whether it is successful, it will only be known after 20 days."

"Twenty days..." Lisa boomed like five thunders.

Before the operation, Dr. Woo told Lisa and Lee chae-rin that the bone marrow transplantation operation would be completed soon, but after the operation, they had to wait in the warehouse for the blood to stabilize and observe the patient's response at that time.

This observation process takes about 20 days, and different people will have different situations, but the time will not deviate too much.

This waiting process was long and tormenting. Even if it was twenty minutes, for lisa it  seemed to be twenty years, but in reality it was twenty days wait and she didn't know if she could hold it till then.

"Lisa, don't worry, now that the bone marrow has been transplanted, the child will be fine." taehyung persuaded softly.

"Yes, the operation was done in a timely manner, there shouldn't be any major problems, so don't worry too much." The doctor also persuaded, "I still have to treat your child for trauma. I won't tell you anymore. You can Go take a rest, anyway, the results won’t come out so quickly."

With that, the doctor walked into the operating room.

"Lisa, your complexion is very bad, go take a rest first." taehyung said with concern.

"No, I'm going to wait for Jae here." Lisa stubbornly shook her head.

"I have to wait too..." Lee chae-rin's face was as pale as paper, as if she would fall down at any time, but her eyes were firm.

"Okay, let's wait together." jisoo helped Lee chae-rin sit down.

Taehyung also helped Lisa to sit down. He knew her temper.

Now, no matter what he said, she would not listen. All he could do was to stay by her side quietly.

...

Taehyung asked Lisa and the others to eat some light korean rice porridge.

Jisoo coaxed patiently, "Godmother, Lisa, even if you have to wait, you have to eat something. If you are all tired What about Uncle kwon and jae?"

"You're right." Lisa took the porridge and ate it with big mouthfuls.

But Lee chae-rin was couldn't eat anymore, her body was so uncomfortable, Lisa forced jisoo and the doctors to take her to rest.

Only Lisa and taehyung remained outside the operating room. It was late at night, and all around was lonely.

Lisa's red eyes stared at the door of the operating room unblinkingly, imagining what jae would be enduring in the operating room.

She felt his pain, her tears couldn't stop from flowing down.

"Lisa, don't be like this, the child will be fine..."

Taehyung said this sentence dozens of times today, and he was a little annoyed to hear it too, but he couldn't find other words of comfort.

"Lisa!!!" A low voice suddenly came, Lisa looked back, bambam stood at the end of the corridor, his clothes were sweaty, he looked at Lisa, and then looked at the operating room, his eyes immediately became red, "jae has something wrong, why didn't you tell me??"