The Amber Pupils

Don't worry guys jungkook won't have such feelings for tzuyu again. Last time I asked such question, just for fun👻
Also, it won't make any sense if he starts liking her again.

*
But on the serious note -

There are people who have personally told me that they love timeless, and many other commenters who keep me motivated by their cheerful comments, so these updates are for them who love this story. And I will keep updating if you all keep loving it.

*

Honestly, IF ever I feel that a large ratio of readers have lost interest in the story then automatically the updates will stop (I hope, this won't happen🤞)

***

"Uncle kwon is really a good man." Lisa wiped Lee chae-rin's tears, "Don't be too sad. Actually, Uncle Kwon is right. It's okay to step down. You are old now, so you don't need to work that much. After that, you can take good care of Uncle Kwon."

"I have thought about it, but..." Lee chae-rin frowned, "Some things are not as simple as you think. Now Eunha's treatment costs are several million dollars per month, It’s some well-known experts who charge high fees. Your Uncle Kwon is not in good health, and treatment and recuperation requires a lot of money."

"You have been operating the company for so many years, you should have some savings?" Lisa asked.

"There sure is. If we live in peace, two lives without work, our savings would be enough for us. The key is to stay calm..." Lee chae-rin sighed, "but the thing is, the cost of eunha's treatment is very scary. If the illness is cured, she still have the same personality as before. I am afraid that we will be able to squander our savings in three to five years. If I am not the president, how can I afford all the expenses? I’m looking forward to her to change her temper, with her temper there is no guarantee that something like this will not happen in future again. To be honest, although she is not my own, but since childhood, I really treat her as if she’s my own. I can say that I took care of her more thoughtfully than you. I don’t understand why her character is so paranoid..."

"she might have inherited her personality from her biological mother, so you can't blame yourself." Lisa soothed, "Don't think too much. And regarding the company, let's step down, You are tired enough this year, take this opportunity to take a good rest, take care of Uncle Kwon, and go out with him to relax."

"Well, I think so too." Lee chae-rin was helpless. "It's just that sometimes I feel very chilling. Over the years, jiyong and I have paid so much for the company. It is really unconscionable for those shareholders to be so unscrupulous."

"This world is so cold, it has always been like this." Lisa patted her hand.

Chae-rin shook her head with a bitter smile, "Lisa, the only thing that makes me happy is you. You are really sensible now. I couldn't say anything before. I was holding it all in my heart, and now I can talk to you, I feel much more comfortable."

"Mom, you should come here less in the future, and spend more time with Uncle Kwon." Lisa said earnestly, "He has paid so much for you, and now he is in a poor health, you should really take good care of him."

"Yeah!" Lee chae-rin nodded, "and also after resigning from office next week, I am going to take jiyong to the United States for treatment. His leg disease has been particularly serious recently, and it often pains him all night. He can’t sleep. Eunha is receiving her treatment in seoul, so I will take this time to heal jiyong's body first, but when you are about to give birth, I will come back to accompany you."