A Surprise For You!

Y'all I am sorry, I am late in updating😭😭 but I was really caught up in something irrelevant and I hate it!!!!

***

"jisoo..." Lisa eagerly drank, but it was a pity that jisoo had already missed her words.

"Brother??" seok jin opened his eyes incredibly, "bambam is your brother? what is going on?"

Jisoo knew that she had said something wrong, and now she dare not say more.

"Miss Lisa, don't worry, no matter what I know, I will never reveal a word." seok jin asked eagerly, "If your relationship with bambam is a secret, you don't want to say it, I won't force you, but I only want to know, who owns that child? Since it's not bambam's, could it be..." He paused, "taehyung's?"

"Of course not." jisoo was a little angry. "Why are you talking nonsense? How could it be taehyung's?"

"So? It's the president's!" seok jin was so happy, "Is it really the president's?"

Lisa lowered her head and said nothing.

"Since you saw the child back then, didn't you see the child's eyes?" jisoo stared at him displeased.

"At that time, the owner wanted to see the situation clearly, so he drove the car behind the flowerbed. We were a few meters away, and we didn't see the child clearly, let alone the eyes." seok jin explained quickly, "Why did you suddenly mention the eyes? What happened to the child's eyes?"

"Little jae has a pair of amber pupils, it is obviously Jungkook’s child!!!" jisoo said.

"God, it really belongs to the president..." seok jin was ecstatic, "Great, great! The master will be very happy to know this news."

"Happy? He is very entangled with other women now." jisoo sneered, "He really couldn't wait to get together with tzuyu. He can't live without a woman, right?"

"jisoo..." Lisa snorted, because she feels that she is not qualified to show her jealousy now when she was the one who left him, and now she came to him just for her Jae, so why bother to mention those things.

"This..." seok jin touched his nose awkwardly. It's hard to say. In the past year, jungkook and tzuyu have indeed gotten very close. The two of them often go in and out, and sometimes they are a little ambiguous, He didn't know if they were really together.

But after thinking about it, seok jin persuaded: "Miss Lisa, the president misunderstood that you were married to bambam and gave birth to his child. He felt very sad. After he came back, he was very decadent and has not recovered. Miss tzuyu has always liked him, maybe she took the initiative. I don’t know how their relationship is now, but I think the president still thinks of you in his heart. Why don’t I arrange for you to meet each other? To be clear, if the president knows that he has a child, he will be very happy."

"seok jin, I came out with you today just to talk about my son." Lisa said solemnly, "My son has leukemia now and is in urgent need of a bone marrow transplant. My blood type is different from his. The doctor asked me to come to contact his dad, that's why I came to New York to find jungkook."

"What?? The young master has leukemia?" seok jin was shocked, "How could this happen?" He quickly took out his cell phone, "It shouldn't be too late. Let's notify the president."

"Wait a minute..." Lisa stopped him in time. "Not on call, I want to meet him and talk in detail. When that happens, I will tell him all the truth in person, but I'm afraid he won't believe me, or he'll act crazy as before, so I was looking for you."