She Wanted To Escape

Y'all this ain't a taelice book. This is purely a liskook book😭😭😭 Obviously for story to get more interesting, there will be trouble in paradise... But it doesn't mean the main leads will not be together🤦‍♀️

***

Within a day, photos of taehyung wearing sunglasses occupied the headlines of major media and became a hot topic of discussion.

Lisa has also become the focus of the University because of her relationship with taehyung. No classmate dared to talk about her anymore. The female classmates looked at her with envy. The male classmates stayed away and did not dare to hit on her. Even the teacher became extremely polite to her.

These changes made Lisa feel very pressured and helpless. In fact, she just wanted to lead a plain life and didn't want to draw any attention to herself.

Lisa saw taehyung on TV. He changed to a Korean-style hairstyle with a thick slanting bangs on his forehead. He also put on big sunglasses. He looked handsome and cold. In fact, he was covering up the disfigured area on his forehead.

As time passed, Lisa was a little uncomfortable with the new life, but she had to adapt slowly. In order to not let herself be the focus of others, she insisted not to let taehyung send her to university directly, but let the driver send her near the university, so she has to walk for few minutes to reach the university.

Lisa began to get busy with her studies, and taehyung became busy, working during the day and receiving facial treatments at night.

Although this kind of life is calm and busy, it is also very fulfilling. However, occasionally in the middle of the night, Lisa still thinks of Jungkook’s strong arms, his domineering eyes, and his fatal tenderness. Every time she thinks about it, she always shakes her head vigorously. Telling herself to not think about it anymore; telling herself to forget it. She must forget it.

Ten days have passed in a blink of an eye. It has been almost half a month since she returned from the United States. Today is Lisa's 21st birthday, and it is also Monday.

Taehyung originally wanted Lisa to take a day off from her classes and he wanted to take her out to celebrate. But today the university invited a well-known pianist to come to the University to give lectures. Lisa has been looking forward to it for a long time. She wanted to go to the class for a long time, so she insisted on going to school, only saying that she would come back to home soon.

Taehyung couldn't stop her, so he had to agree.

In the afternoon, all the students of the Conservatory of Music were looking forward to the class, but the class originally scheduled for two o'clock was delayed until 2:30 and did not start. Finally, the school informed that the pianist would not be able to come temporarily because of something.

The students were very disappointed, but they could only leave.

Lisa was about to go home, but a familiar voice suddenly came from behind: "Lisa!"

Lisa was shocked. When she turned her head, she saw Rosé, who had been missing for a long time, and was overjoyed: "Rosé? It's really you."

"Tsk tusk tusk, you went to the United States for a few months, and you don't even recognize me?" Rosé pouted displeasedly.

"What a joke! how could I not recognize you? I just feel surprised. I called you when I got on the special plane, but your cell phone couldn't get through. Taehyung said you moved away and didn't know where you went. I'm was enquiring my classmates about your whereabouts."