Everything Starts Again

Lee chae-rin wiped away her tears, took a breath, took out a bank card and stuffed it into Lisa's hand, "Lisa, I prepared these money for you. You can use it. You can buy whatever you want. You know that your mother doesn't lack money. Recently, there have been a lot of things at home. I may not be able to see you next month. You must take good care of yourself. If you have anything to do, call me anytime, you know?"

"Well, I see." Lisa didn't refuse, and accepted the bank card.

"I'm leaving now." Lee chae-rin turned around and said to jisoo, "jisoo, you take care of your injuries. I have asked them to hire a few more servants. I will make arrangements for their arrival tomorrow."

"Godmother, don't worry about us, we will take care of ourselves." Jisoo said, "The car is waiting outside, you go quickly, or you won't be able to catch the flight."

"Good." Lee chae-rin hugged Lisa again, before reluctantly leaving.

Lisa looked at her thin back and felt very chilling. In the past few months, Lee chae-rin has been exhausted because of her and eunha's affairs, lost a lot of weight, and became very haggard.

She remembered that in those years, every time she met Lee chae-rin, she always sneered and ridiculed her. Now she really regrets and feels guilty. If she can be sensible and listen to her earlier, maybe everything will not become like this.

Chae-rin got into the car and opened the window to wave to Lisa.

Lisa smiled and responded to her by waving.

~*~

Taehyung returned home desperately, lowered his head, feeling very depressed.

Rosé cautiously greeted him: "taehyung, you are back! Have you found Lisa?"

Taehyung raised his head and stared at her coldly.

Rosé shuddered, and backed away in panic: "You, why are you looking at me like this??"

"What do you mean?" taehyung approached her step by step, "Rosé, you are so hypocritical and evil!"

"I..." As soon as Rosé was about to speak, taehyung severely choked her neck and gritted his teeth before speaking in a low voice, "You pretended in front of me, saying that you would help me save Lisa, but in the end, you slammed us in the back. You told her about our relationship and encouraged her to leave. It was you. If you hadn't let Lisa go, Lisa wouldn't be like that. Everything was caused by you—"

"Ah..." rosé's eyes opened wide, her face flushed, her throat was choked hard by taehyung, and she was almost out of breath.

"Bitch, go to hell--" taehyung's hand lifted Rosé forcefully, rosé's toes lifted off the ground, her eyes rolled upward, almost suffocating.

"Master, calm down, you will choke her to death like this..." Irene hurriedly stopped, "Don't be impulsive."

Taehyung ignored her and continued to exert force, and rosé's lips turned black.

Irene was very anxious and didn't dare to stop it. In a hurry, she suddenly said, "If Miss Lisa knows you did this, she will be sad. Let her go."

Hearing Lisa's name, taehyung's eyes changed, and suddenly he let go of his grip on rosé's neck. Rosé sank to the ground, clutching her neck and panting.

Taehyung looked at his hand and muttered in pain: "Yes, Lisa doesn't like me like this, she doesn't like..."

Taehyung held his head in his hands and said sadly, "Actually, I have no right to blame anyone. I should blame myself. I personally ruined her. If I were not so selfish, I wouldn't force her stay by my side, and then she won't be like this..."