Only You Can Help Yourself!

👀
👄

Back with another update!

***

At ten o'clock, Lisa was finally ready. She walked out of the room surrounded by a large group of strange bridesmaids. This mighty team followed her to the main hall on the first floor.

Jungkook stood at the door waiting for her. He couldn't look away when he saw her. Lisa was breathtakingly beautiful at this time. A beautiful and elegant wedding dress set off her holy and flawless temperament. The light makeup made her even more beautiful. Charming, as pure as a hundred lotus, and as enchanting as night mist.

When the beautiful Lisa appeared in the sight of everyone, all the reporters rushed to take pictures. These dazzling flashes made Lisa frowned slightly. She has always been low-key and doesn't like to be noticeable, not to mention if the plan goes well, the wedding will be cancelled soon. If she is exposed to others like this, how she will deal with herself in the future?!

"It's time to get in the car!" jungkook hugged Lisa by her waist intimately.

Lisa lowered her head, not wanting the reporter to take a frontal photo of herself. Fortunately, she wore a veil and put on makeup. It shouldn't be too obvious.

~*~

Its about an hour's drive from Mid-Levels Villa to the Sea restaurant. The fleet of jungkook's and kwon family's totals more than 100, all of which are limited edition luxury cars worth tens of millions. The mighty fleet runs straight through New York. In the center of the first ring of the city, then go straight to the seaside restaurant on the highway.

A large number of bodyguards escorted the road on both sides of the road, and the famous international media followed the car to take pictures and broadcast the whole process to international news channels.

In the middle, there was one  Rolls-Royce.

There are only eight Rolls-Royce in the world, worth up to 30 million U.S. dollars. It is not something ordinary people can own. It has everything in the carriage, like a miniature luxury room, sitting in it you can feel as if you are at home, people feel very comfortable riding it.

The outside of that Rolls-Royce car in the middle was very lively, but the inside of the car was so quiet that one can even hear their breathing.

Lisa tilted her head and looked out of the window quietly, but her gaze had no focus. She was just looking for a way to avoid Jungkook’s eyes. In fact, the outside scene couldn't attract her at all. Her thoughts were not here.

Jungkook ate his breakfast slowly. In fact, he was not hungry at all. He was just looking for a way to make himself occupied. Lisa had nothing to say to him. Even looking at him felt extravagant for her.

Seok jin prepared the breakfast for him and he did not refuse.

"By the way, when do you plan to release jisoo?" Lisa suddenly asked softly.

Jungkook paused and stung for a few seconds, took a sip of milk, wiped his lips with a napkin, then turned his eyes to look at Lisa, and asked displeasedly: "At this time, you can only consider those questions?"

"Otherwise? What should I consider?" Lisa cast aside her eyes indifferently.

Jungkook tilted his head and stared at her coldly. Two clusters of blazing flames ignited in his amber eyes. His hands with a knife and fork were clenched into fists. He tried his best to hold back the anger in his chest and asked fiercely: "If jisoo wasn't in my hands, you wouldn't marry me at all, would you?"