Their Plan Was Impeccable

So drama is on the way. Who is ready? 👀🙂

***

For so many years, taehyung's heart has always been on Lisa. With so many things happening, he knew very well that it was impossible for him and Lisa now.

But he knew that he would still cause trouble to Lisa. Although he had tried his best to keep his distance and even though she had no such feelings for taehyung, jungkook still minded, so every time they meet again, jungkook will be jealous and act impulsively towards Lisa.

Taehyung didn't want this. He hoped that Lisa would stop worrying for him and be able to live happily with jungkook.

Moreover, he didn't want to be tortured by that complicated emotion anymore, so he decided to try associating with jennie.

Although the person he loves is still Lisa, and although he still doesn't like Jennie, he still has a good impression of jennie and he respect her.

Even if its to find a soothing product for himself, taehyung also wants to try it. Maybe one day, he will really be passionate about jennie, then he can get rid of the past hardship, and Lisa will feel happy for him too.

~*~

Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, Lee chae-rin and kwon ji-yong went to china for the treatment of Lee chae-rin.

Taehyung publicly confessed his relationship with jennie at a press conference. Jennie was moved to tears. Jennie's parents knew this and did not object, infact they were very happy too.

Taehyung is big, young and promising. He is a famous single man. The Im family is happy that their daughter can find such a boyfriend. It would be great if they could get married one day.

Although nayeon's boyfriend Hao-yu is also very talented, he is just an unknown person. Nayeon always writes down to him. Fortunately, he has great potential and the Im family's investment in him has achieved remarkable results.

But even so, he is still incomparable with taehyung.

Both Im sister's parents are more inclined to marry their second daughter, jennie and taehyung. They are very enthusiastic about taehyung and often invite taehyung for dinner as their guest.

Mr. Im, the father of both the sisters took the initiative to talk to taehyung about partnering in business.

Taehyung did not refuse, and the two were already planning to re-attack the European and American markets.

However this time, Hao-yu could only be a foil by the side, and couldn't even put a word in.

Seeing this situation, nayeon became furious, and she believed what Hao-yu said at the beginning.

Taehyung and jennie wanted to snatch the property of the Im family for themselves. Now Nayeon couldn't just continue to sit and wait.

Hao-yu gave nayeon some tips and assisted nayeon in putting together a series of plans.

The two decided to dismantle taehyung and jennie, and they will also hit Lisa with wishful thinking.

Hao-yu said that the person taehyung cares most about is Lisa, and he is just using jennie as a remedy. If jennie wants to give up on taehyung, nayeon can only let her see taehyung's sincerity which is more towards Lisa.

Besides, jungkook is the biggest enemy of the Im Family, setting the target on Lisa, which can dismantle taehyung and jennie, they can also suppress jungkook by harming his wife.