I Was Raped!

Kim taehyung carried Lisa away from jungkook. Lisa stared at jungkook with deep hatred. She clenched her fists, and her nails dug into her palm. She wished she could kill him.

~*~

Jungkook's eyelids were lowered as he smoked his cigar. He did not look at her. Only when their footsteps faded away did he raise his eyes. His gaze was frosty, without the slightest heat. He held the cigar between his fingers, and the smoke surrounded him. Recalling the lovemaking of the previous night, he wanted more. He felt a strange feeling in his heart. It was as restless as a little bug, teasing his heart.

In fact, with Jungkook's haughty personality, he would never be polite to anyone. If that person was not taehyung, if he did not owe taehyung a life, he would never have let her go.

Taehyung saved tzuyu previously, so she regarded taehyung as a brother and a close friend, and only listened to him.

Tzuyu was a woman that jungkook loved very dearly. Hence, he owed taehyung a life, and owed him a favor. As such, he had to be the one to let go this time, but just this once.

If Lisa fell into his hands again next time, he would never let her go again.

~*~

The atmosphere was quiet and still. The attendants kept their heads lowered, not even daring to breathe heavily.

He received a text message on his mobile phone. Jungkook took out his mobile phone and looked at it. It was a message from taehyung, "We're no longer brothers."

Jungkook smirked contemptuously and exited the SMS interface. He dialed the number that he had been repeatedly calling every day. Still, no one answered. His brows furrowed, and his eyes began to reflect his vexation.

Jin said cautiously, "President jeon, President taehyung promised to let Miss tzuyu return to your side. Is he going to go back on his words now?"

Jungkook did not say anything. Just then, he had an incoming call. It was Kwon Eunha calling him. He hung up the phone directly. Looking up, he said to jin, "Prepare a private plane. I'll go to France to find tzuyu!"

"Yes, sir!"

~*~

As they drove on their way back, the heavy rain poured down on the windows, washing the cloudy sky and the cold ground clean, but it could not wash away the wounds in Lisa's and taehyung's heart.

Lisa did not say a single word. She kept her head down and closed her eyes, sealing herself in a small world. She did not want to see anything or anybody, including taehyung.

Seeing her like this, taehyung felt sorry, guilty, and blamed himself. He was so ashamed that he did not dare to show his face to her. He did not know how to comfort her, but he knew that this thorn had been deeply stabbed into Lisa's heart, and it would be very difficult to pull out in the future.

As they drove away from the yellow sea, Lisa suddenly demanded, "I want to go home!"

Taehyung gently coaxed her, "lisa, let's go to my house."

"I want to go home!" Lisa repeated again.

Taehyung brows knitted together and he looked at her deeply. After a long silence, he turned to the driver and instructed, "Go to Neighbourhood at chunjeongno."

"Yes, sir."

~*~

When they drove into the neighbourhood, they came across a second-hand Alto. It was bambam and rosé who were sitting in the car. They were preparing to drive out to find Lisa. When they saw taehyung's car, Rosé immediately froze.