Because You Will Help Me

Y'all are so funny, why will I write smut for taelice😩😭😭

***

On the first day of treatment, Lisa realized that what Dr. Xiao said was not exaggerated. Her face was really painful, like a sulfuric acid burning her face, not just the skin, but the flesh and blood inside.

In order to achieve the effect, she couldn't use anesthetics, so she fainted on the spot due to pain.
This time, she rested for three days and three nights.

Lisa couldn't come to visit jae for three days, so naturally jungkook didn't see her. He felt very uncomfortable. He was furious when he imagined Lisa and taehyung kissing each other.

On the fourth day, Lisa finally came. She seemed to be in a bad state of mind. She was still wearing a mask and hat, covering his entire face, only revealing a pair of clear and bright eyes.

This time, jungkook stopped talking coldly, just gave her a cold look and turned to leave.

Lisa stood outside the germ isolation room and looked at jae quietly, and listened to Lee chae-rin and jisoo talking about jae's condition. She was very relieved to know that jae's condition was stable.

~*~

Time passed bit by bit, and more than two months passed in a blink of an eye.

Taehyung had already returned to Korea to handle official duties under Lisa's insistence, leaving Irene to take care of Lisa in Washington.

Bambam couldn't keep guarding in Washington either. He sent two capable sergeants to stay in the hospital to protect Jae, and then returned Korea with the frail kwon ji-yong.

Lisa went to the hospital to visit jae every four days, and after her face was treated, she did get better. At least the pitted scars became slightly flattened and new skin began to grow.

Lisa looked at herself in the mirror, ecstatic, and gradually regained some confidence.

And jae's second operation will be carried out in three days. Jungkook will enter the next medical ward today to make pre-operative preparations.

In order to transplant better bone marrow to jae, he has quit smoking and drinking.

In the morning, Lisa went to the hospital to visit Jae as usual, and met tzuyu outside the germ isolation room.

After more than two months of recovery, tzuyu's body has completely recovered, her complexion is very good, her eyes are no longer as melancholy as before, but with a kind of brilliance.

For more than two months, jungkook has been with her every day besides arranging jae's affairs. He treats her as before. She is very happy and content. If she wants to continue this happiness, she should let no one destroy it.

Lisa and tzuyu faced each other, and there was a complicated light in each other's eyes.

But no one broke it!

"Lisa, you brought your clothes this time, are you going to live in the hospital?" jisoo stared at Lisa's bag.

"Well, jae will undergo the operation, of course I have to accompany him." Lisa said with a smile.

"Great." jisoo was overjoyed. "Since Uncle kwon and bambam left last month, godmother and I have always felt empty. I only received a call from bambam this morning, and he said they will arrive to Washington tomorrow evening to accompanied jae in the operation, and will also bring aerum and tiana to take care of jae after being discharged from the hospital."