Author's Note ( A Warning Note)

Please read this before continuing the story!

*

I had a thought of explaining it before but I thought people wouldn't blame the author for writing a story which is obviously frictional and made out of creativity. Also, since this story has abuse and rape, I just want to say that I, DO NOT support rape and abuse. That is way against my morals.

IF AN AUTHOR IS WRITING ABOUT RAPE AND ABUSE , THEN IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT AUTHOR SUPPORTS IT.

I want to make another thing clear. This story has just begun, it is still in its initial chapters so you really can't expect much character development so early. Yes, if you wait and read the full book until it's finished then you will surely get to see a lot of character development and retributions to the ones who did evil.

The moral of this story is: If you do evil to others, it will only return to you ten folds.

This story is going to have many chapters and throughout these chapters you will get to see changes in every character. So expecting a change so early is really useless. If you have no patience to read a longer story then please drop this book right away!!

Another thing, I have strictly warned in the summary as well as in one of my chapters about violence and abuse. And if you still continued to read this story then it has to be your choice since I have already added a trigger warning at the beginning, not once but twice.

Also, I, as an author, know my responsibilities and in no way want to encourage RAPE AND ABUSE to younger people. Being an adult myself I understand the sensitivity of topics such as rape and abuse but you have to consider that, the targeted audience for this story are adults. And even if kids are reading this I would like to add, RAPE AND ABUSE IS MORALLY AS WELL AS LEGALLY INCORRECT AND SHOULDN'T BE FORCED ON ANY ONE.

And if you are still 'DISTURBED' by this story's plot, it won't be too late to drop this book. Remember this, no one forced you to read it. It was your own decision despite of seeing multiple trigger warnings.

If you see a trigger warning on any story, what content do you expect from it? Obviously, if the author is warning you several times, then you must expect triggers in the content of that story and the thing, that even after you are well aware of the warning but you still want to read it, that is completely YOUR choice not the author's.

I have put a lot of thoughts before publishing this story and I also considered these factors and it's absolutely my fault that I didn't explain my intentions earlier which led few of you to think that I support and encourage these abusive things which is obviously not true at all, as a female, myself, I would never encourage such a demonic and animalistic behaviour.

It's alright if some of you don't agree with its content, but please be respectful and ignore this story if you are dissatisfied with its content.

I urge to those people who are dissatisfied about this story's plot to drop this book RIGHT AWAY!!

ONCE MORE, I DO NOT SUPPORT RAPE AND ABUSE. IF YOU ARE DISTURBED BY THESE TRIGGERS OR ARE WEAK HEARTED DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. AND IF YOU HAVE STARTED TO READ THIS ALREADY THEN DROP THIS. THIS WILL BE MY LAST AND MAJOR WARNING.

(Authors write stories to ENTERTAIN their readers and if an author writes
a book about a murder mystery that does not make that author a murderer or a supporter of murderers. That, readers have to understand by themselves)

I would not tolerate any type of negativity in the comments, it will be taken down quickly, and if you are here to hate, then please leave!!

Peace and much love to the ones who gave me so much love. I sincerely appreciate each one of you, because you make my day so much better. Reading your comments after having a tiring day at my work really makes me smile.
♥️