It Was Fair!

It is Sunday, and on Sundays I become extra lazy. I just woke up from my evening nap and thought to update.

***

When Lee chae-rin came to the study, the old master jeon sat on the sofa with a heavy expression.

Lee chae-rin said guiltily: "Grandpa jeon, I'm so sorry, Lisa was too impulsive, I apologize for her behavior."

Although jungkook also had hurt Lisa, one yard went to one yard. Now that Lisa stabbed jungkook, Lee chae-rin had to apologize.

"It's jungkook who is too paranoid. He knows that lisa is angry right now, and he wanted to keep her by his side, so he just forced things to heat up." Old master jeon said solemnly, "and he is dealing with his feelings too, he doesn't really know how to deal with emotions. If he could be as calm and rational as dealing with his business, then things will not get to where they are today."

"Young people can be impulsive at times." Lee chae-rin remembered that when she was young, she had also made mistakes. People don't settle until they are older, but the impulsive arrogance of young people will always be common and it leaves deep scars.

"Yes, you have to experience it yourself before you can become calm and mature to handle it." Grandpa jeon sighed and said meaningfully, "Young people always make mistakes, but we, the elders, should guide them correctly instead of guiding them in the wrong direction."

Lee chae-rin was startled and her eyes became flustered. Could it be that the old master jeon knows about her teaming up with taehyung?

"he is my own grandson, so I  understand him well." Old master jeon continued,"he is very stubborn and impulsive. He was not good to Lise before, so you don't want them to be together. I can understand it, but if you have any opinions, you should communicate with me directly. You shouldn't cooperate with the others..."

"grandpa jeon..."

"Okay." The old master jeon interrupted Lee chae-rin's explanation and said solemnly, "I know the whole thing very well. Although you do have that thought, but fortunately, you did not do anything out of the ordinary, and it is also because of the love you have for your daughter. I can understand very well. But taehyung? That kid is absolutely not trustworthy!! If you continue to work with him, you will regret it someday."

"I'm so sorry." Lee chae-rin lowered her head in shame, "I did not handle this matter properly, but after learning about the relationship between jungkook and tzuyu, it was really difficult for me to accept..."

"When did you came to know about the relationship between them?" Old master jeon frowned. He should have expected that if it weren't for that reason, chae-rin would not take this dangerous move.

"jiyong and I knew it the night when we arrived in the United States." Lee chae-rin sighed, "jungkook said it himself. He said that he was marrying Lisa just to find a shield for Tzuyu, and he said a lot of bad things. Lisa was disappointed, and I felt  uncomfortable seeing her like that. Since this marriage was a mistake from the beginning, I don’t want it to continue..."

After a pause, Lee chae-rin said sincerely, "grandpa jeon, this matter is complicated. Jungkook  and lisa, including Eunha and tzuyu are all victims, but no matter what, the matter has already happened and cannot be undone. I hope you can sprint your promise in the afternoon and let me take Lisa away..."

"I'm sorry." Old master jeon interrupted Lee chae-rin, "I did promise you before, because I thought this marriage was a mistake from the beginning, just like you thought. But now that this happens, I changed my decision."