I Have Been Waiting For You

"What's the matter?" bambam also walked over and saw the child's eyes, his brows frowned. With such an obvious feature, in the future, if jungkook sees the child, he can tell at a glance that it is his seed.

"His eyes are so beautiful, and the nurses are surprised..." Jisoo smiled excitedly. Halfway through the conversation, she paused again when she saw the expressions of Lee chae-rin and bambam, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's nothing." Lee chae-rin shook her head, "have you fed the baby?"

"The nurse said that the child should try to drink breast milk." jisoo said with a smile, "His little mouth has been sucking, it seems hungry."

"No need to try. This mother has no breast milk. Let the baby take milk." The chief doctor walked in, "Dear family members, this mother is very weak and has to rest quietly. I suggest that you should not arrange too many people to be here, otherwise it will disturb her."

"Okay, I see, thank you."

Lisa only woke up the next morning, opened her eyes, and shouted in the first sentence: "Child...my child?"

Jisoo hurriedly carried the child to her. She looked at the crystal clear little person, with a happy smile on her lips. No matter how hard it is, no matter how tiring it is, it is worth it.

"Lisa, the doctor said you can't eat yet, but you can drink a little warm water." Lee chae-rin fed Lisa water, "Lisa, you have had a heavy bleeding during the operation, and your body needs to be treated well, so don't worry about your baby. Jisoo and I will take turns for taking care of him."

"Where are areum and tiana?" Lisa asked for the two maids.

"The doctor said that we can't get too many people here, I let them go back." Lee chae-rin said with a smile, "You look much better today."

"Thanks for your hard work." Lisa was very weak, "How is my child? Is he healthy?"

"I haven't found any problems for the time being. The doctor said that he will have a newborn checkup tomorrow." jisoo said excitedly.

Lisa smiled softly, bowed her head and kissed the child.
At this time, the child woke up and opened his eyes sleepily, revealing a pair of clear and noble amber eyes. Lisa was stunned when she saw his eyes, tears bursted into her eyes immediately...

Jungkook’s handsome and evil face kept flashing in her mind. If they were fine now, he would be very happy to see their child, right?

Unfortunately, there are other women beside him now.

"Lisa, don't be like this. You can't cry during confinement." Lee chae-rin said softly, distressed, "Look, the child is looking at you."

"Yeah, the child is so cute, don't cry." jisoo said softly, "By the way, you can give him a name. Other newborns have names."

"I've already figured out a name." Lisa took a breath, wiped away tears, and squeezed out a smile. "Everyone told me before that I must be pregnant with a boy, so I prepared a boy's name, Jae!"

"Jae! This name is so nice and simple." jisoo smiled happily, "Jae baby, have you heard? Your name is Jae."

"Baby Jae, uncle is here!" At this moment, bambam walked in carrying a thermos and said with a big smile, "Lisa, I have cooked the porridge myself, you can eat it this afternoon."

"bambam?" Lisa was shocked when she saw bambam, "You,When did you come?"

"He came yesterday." Lee chae-rin replied softly, "Lisa, in the future, you can't just call him bambam, after all he is your brother."